Total Uninstall 6.18.1

jalaffa

Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes: - "Installed programs" module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program. - "Monitored programs" module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dickmaster said:

Why?

I guess because nothing changed  worth updating unless you're having trouble reading the interface   ? :)

Total Uninstall Pro 6.18.0.400 Portable Multilingual (x86/x64) by FukenGruven aka Portablewares
-

Synopsis: The Ultimate Installation Monitor. (Stealth Verifier)

Dependencies: Administrative Privileges
Minimal Requirements: Windows XP
Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, English, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Montenegro, Norwegian, Polish, PortugueseBR, Romanian, Russian, SimpChinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, TradChinese, Ukrainian.
How to Install: extract to desired location, launch TUPortable.exe

-

Name: TUPortable_6.18.paf.exe
Size: 25.0 MB (26,230,827 bytes)
CRC32: 45DDFB84

Site: https://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/1AOR9PKT/TUPortable_6.18.paf.exe_links

-

Changelog + Misc Infos (FukenGruven)

March 16, 2017

Spoiler

=========
CHANGELOG
=========
* Updated to v6.18
    - Slovak and Hungarian interface translation updated
    - Translation fixes
    - Action to export registry changes directly form the changes tree

* Improved PortableApps.comInstaller:
    - Both architecture is supported & can be installed on the same machine/device/etc.
    - If both architecture are selected, OS architecture is not checked.
    - If selected architecture does not match OS architecture and both are not selected, PortableApps.comInstaller will alert but allow the installation to continue instead of aborting.
    - Shortened file name. ie. 32bit, 64bit, Multilingual is excessive and unnecessary.
    - TUPortable\*.* is no longer cleaned up only TUPortable.exe and TUPortable.ini are updated.
    - TUPortable\Other\*.* is no longer cleaned up only TUPortable.ini is updated.

* Improved PortableApps.comLauncher:
    - Improvements are too numerous.. please refer to TUPortable\App\AppInfo\Launcher\*.*
    - $SYSDIR\Tasks\Total Uninstall Agent has been moved to TUPortable.ini for easier editing.
    - $ALLUSERSAPPDATA\mntemp has been moved to TUPortable.ini for easier editing.
    - Removed unnecessary, excessive operations from TUPortable.ini for improved performance.
    - Added Telugu language
    - Fixed a few incorrect placement of files. ie. Computer Settings.xml, Updates.xml, etc.

====
NOTE
====
- TUPortable.exe is not signed. I lost an external hard drive which had all my files & programs. it's not important.. just for asthetics and professionalism.
- also, these are the updates i can remember.. there are others but you'll have to discover them yourself.

=========
COPYRIGHT
=========
- I AUTHORIZE ANYONE AND EVERYONE THE RIGHT TO REPRODUCE, COPY, EDIT, STEAL, SELL, REBRAND, ETC.
- I'VE ALSO INCLUDED AN UNCOMPRESSED VERSION TO A FEW PEOPLE ON NSANEFORUMS.COM .. FOR EASIER COMPILING.

=======================================================
ADDING ADDITIONAL REGISTRY KEYS TO LAUNCHER FOR CLEANUP
=======================================================
- Add keys to TUPortable\App\AppInfo\Launcher\TUPortable.ini under [RegistryKeys]
- If the keys are architecture specific, they can be added under [RegistryKeysX86] or [RegistryKeysX64]
- refer to http://portableapps.com/development/portableapps.com_format
- you'll need my Launcher & Installer > refer to TUPortable\App\AppInfo\Launcher\Source\_.txt

===============================================
ADDING ADDITIONAL FILES TO LAUNCHER FOR CLEANUP
===============================================
- Simply add files to TUPortable\App\AppInfo\Launcher\TUPortable.ini under [FilesCleanup]
- If the files need to be backed up, add under [FilesMove]
- refer to http://portableapps.com/development/portableapps.com_format
- you'll need my Launcher & Installer > refer to TUPortable\App\AppInfo\Launcher\Source\_.txt

• 5 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, jvidal said:

stop posting old versions!!!

Post the version corresponding to the thread or do not post anything!!!!!

Nothing updated worth talking about  just cosmetic  changes to transitions  and Action to export registry changes directly form the changes tree you can do this with cc cleaner export the registry before and after you make changes. or use  Registry Backup  . If you want to export certain parts of the registry you can use Registry Workshop.

That's not the point. All I'm, saying is: POST THE VERSION IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD. Don't post version 5.0 in a v6.0 thread. If you wanna post an old version, then go that  version's thread  and post it there. It is COMPLETELY USELESS to post an old version, especially when you're looking for a fix for the latest.

Archived