AdBlock Protector

Petrovic

AdBlock Protector
Ultimate solution against AdBlock detectors

Powered by Anti-Adblock Killer 10.0 (by Reek) (fork)

How do I use it?
1. Check if your setup is supported, it is highly recommended that you configure your setup so it is officially supported by us. You may still try to install this project if your setup is not supported, but it might not work properly.

2. Install from install links below.

Setups we support:

Browser: Opera (desktop), Chrome (desktop), Firefox (desktop)

Script host: Tampermonkey (desktop)

Note: Greasemonkey is known to not work.

AdBocker: uBlock Origin (desktop)

Note: AdBlock Plus is known to not work.

Note: List is using uBlock Origin extended syntax, most other AdBlockers will not work.

Android support coming soon!

Install links:

1. Userscript

2. List

Note: You need both the Userscript and the List.

Homepage: https://x01x012013.github.io/AdBlockProtector/

• Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you add the list  if you use  Anti-Adblock Killer by Reek  it only adds like   28 more rules they  have about the same rules  .  Ublock Organ dont allow duplicate  rules and you can see it in the list by checking them and unchecking  them , I will have to test it for awhile to see if any better or worse than Anti-Adblock Killer by Reek or if  it is just a clone , The most important thing  is it dont break sites instead of fixing them .

4 minutes ago, steven36 said:

I will have to test it for awhile to see if any better or worse than Anti-Adblock Killer by Reek

please tell us the results after testing

1 hour ago, Togijak said:

please tell us the results after testing

Userscript  is only for tapermonkey wont work in greasemonkey ,  tapermonkey  dont work right in Firefox here because i dont use e10s or something , Only working in chrome based browsers here . :)

Tested In Slimjet 

without it on

original-a361725c8f50e3b60bfa9f87af432bf

With it on all fixed

original-fa671961f489965ba1eec8b78466c20

Anti-Adblock Killer by Reek mostly works good enough for me in Firefox just make sure you keep the list updated though if you have problems try purging the list and updating it . One time i was having problems  with one site i got around  it by blocking the ads in my firewall  instead of my addblocker.

NE0CLUU.png

1 hour ago, steven36 said:

Userscript  is only for tapermonkey wont work in greasemonkey ,  tapermonkey  dont work right in Firefox here because i dont use e10s or something , Only working in chrome based browsers here . :)

Tested In Slimjet 

without it on

original-a361725c8f50e3b60bfa9f87af432bf

With it on all fixed

original-fa671961f489965ba1eec8b78466c20

Anti-Adblock Killer by Reek mostly works good enough for me in Firefox just make sure you keep the list updated though if you have problems try purging the list and updating it . One time i was having problems  with one site i got around  it by blocking the ads in my firewall  instead of my addblocker.

NE0CLUU.png

On which site , you tested it ?? .... & I suppose via w10 firewall control you blocked them !! & yup with ublock only ...23 rules are added and nothing new !

Also Tapermonkey  broke in nighty Firefox  i was going to  test it  with e10s in my portable  but no go tell they update tapermonkey

when it is powered by  Anti-Adblock Killer 10.0 (by Reek)

then what is the difference b/w them?

I think just a change of name

2 hours ago, ashish1989 said:

when it is powered by  Anti-Adblock Killer 10.0 (by Reek)

then what is the difference b/w them?

I think just a change of name

Reek anti adblock is not actively supported or updated anymore.

stylemessiah

Why not just add the list to the bottom of uBlocks 3rd party list....i just did...went to the test page...working fine

Im less interested in the script...i use greasemonkey and as mentioned it wont work in that

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone guiding me... how I install it... 

its not working for me... (I know I did something wrong)

1- Install uBlock Origin in chrome.

2- Install Tampermonkey in chrome.

not working....

3- I don't know where and how to install list....!!! :lol: 

4- Install this script in Tampermonkey https://github.com/X01X012013/AdBlockProtector/raw/master/AdBlockProtector.user.js but not success.

Archived