Process Lasso 8.9.8.98

jalaffa

Process Lasso improves system performance, responsiveness, and stability during high loads through dynamic adjustments to process priority classes. It can also automatically terminate undesired processes, apply default priorities and CPU affinities to processes, limit the number of instances a process can have, and log all processes. It is not a task manager replacement, but does have task manager like capabilities to compliment its primary functions. Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and Windows 10.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

More Info on this Update.  This Version is now free for Windows XP Users according to the Changelog on www.bitsum.com site. 

30 minutes ago, Airstream_Bill said:

More Info on this Update.  This Version is now free for Windows XP Users according to the Changelog on www.bitsum.com site. 

What does this mean version 9 wont support xp ?  i been using the v9 beta version  for awhile with a key i got from a giveaway that they said would only be good for updates tell when v8 ran out.

Airstream_Bill
31 minutes ago, steven36 said:

What does this mean version 9 wont support xp ?  i been using the v9 beta version  for awhile with a key i got from a giveaway that they said would only be good for updates tell when v8 ran out.

I do not know anything about Ver. 9 other than it is BETA??  I just read about this latest ver. 8xxx on bitsum's site being released as FREE for Windows XP users???

18 minutes ago, Airstream_Bill said:

I do not know anything about Ver. 9 other than it is BETA??  I just read about this latest ver. 8xxx on bitsum's site being released as FREE for Windows XP users???

yes its beta here is the topic.

As we say goodbye to Windows XP support by dropping it from future product releases, we are going to give every Windows XP user of Process Lasso a free license. You will simply be auto-activated (assuming there isn’t abuse and we don’t have to require registration).

This begins in today’s v8 branch beta, 8.9.8.95 beta.

Official support for Windows XP will end on the first public v9 build. We’ll then expose an easy-access download for v8.

UPDATE – To get the ‘last XP build’ see this page.

By  Jeremy Collake

https://bitsum.com/company-news/process-lasso-pro-to-be-free-in-xp/

Archived