TeraCopy 3.0

anuraag

1 minute ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@Reefa When I referenced TPB, is that allowed/not allowed?

Its fine mate it's only links to banned hosts ...

• Replies 59
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Om Cracked said:

Untitled.png

Download TeraCopy Pro 3.0 Preactivate :

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6713974/TeraCopy_Pro_3.0_Preactivate.rar.html

om cracked, a repacker :D

35 minutes ago, coua said:

om cracked, a repacker :D

Just a repacker amateur...you are master repacker...:P

1 hour ago, Pete 12 said:

I prefer USB3.1 with fastest drivers for it...............:D

1/.Why?  USB 3.1 Gen 1 is no faster then USB 3.0 

2. You must perter buying a brand new computer upgrade  then that support it happy building if you're talking  about USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Speed up to 10Gbps)

USB 3.1 Gen 1 & Gen 2 explained

https://www.msi.com/blog/usb-3-1-gen1-gen2-explained

TheEmpathicEar
1 minute ago, steven36 said:

1/.Why?  USB 3.1 Gen 1 is no faster then USB 3.0 

2. You must perter buying a brand new computer upgrade  then that support it happy building if you're talking  about USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Speed up to 10Gbps)

USB 3.1 Gen 1 & Gen 2 explained

https://www.msi.com/blog/usb-3-1-gen1-gen2-explained

[Since were going way off topic here...] I have a USB 3.0 flash drive. If my PC supports USB 3.1, will this flash drive support v3.1 as well?

2 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

[Since were going way off topic here...] I have a USB 3.0 flash drive. If my PC supports USB 3.1, will this flash drive support v3.1 as well?

yes  newer motherboards  are 3.1  3.0 ,and 2.0 just like older ones are 3.0 and 2.0

I have a USB 3.0 flash drive. If my PC supports USB 3.1, will this flash drive support v3.1 as well?

It will work but only at USB 3.0 speed eg ~50/55 mb/s

Just now, J.D said:

It will work but only at USB 3.0 speed eg ~50/55 mb/s

It will work in a USB 3.1 slot, as long as its not type C slot.  it's confusing because type C has the same speed as 3.1 gen 2  and like you say  if you plug in a  3.0 or 2.0 device it s only the speed of those devices  to get the 3.1 gen 2 speeds  you would need a  USB 3.1' SSD , usb 3.1 flash drive or a  USB Type-C Flash Drive

On 25/02/2017 at 4:59 PM, steven36 said:

It will work in a USB 3.1 slot, as long as its not type C slot.  it's confusing because type C has the same speed as 3.1 gen 2  and like you say  if you plug in a  3.0 or 2.0 device it s only the speed of those devices  to get the 3.1 gen 2 speeds  you would need a  USB 3.1' SSD , usb 3.1 flash drive or a  USB Type-C Flash Drive

Correct but 2 or 3other factors come in to it which applies to ALL file transfer:

a. The file type eg a 4GB ~.ISO will transfer/copy faster than 4GB of ~.txt files or alike 

b. The speed/power of your CPU

The max speed will be whatever is the slowest link in the chain   

On 25/02/2017 at 5:09 PM, Laysson said:

Anyone knows how to delete transfer history ?

Yes, add the license key in and press More - somewhere there you can delete the history of items already moved - (Remove selected) in the context menu

6 minutes ago, J.D said:

Yes, add the license key in and press More - somewhere there you can delete the history of items already moved 

There is no option to delete it.

3 minutes ago, Laysson said:

There is no option to delete it.

IIRC, I displayed all the history and highlighted all the lines to delete and right-clicked them and it gave me an option to clear the history - only works on registered version, not when using free version .

5 minutes ago, J.D said:

Correct but 2 or 3other factors come in to it which applies to ALL file transfer:

b. The speed/power of your CPU

This is the biggest  factor witch makes it not worth having really is the fact no processor has been made yet that can give you the speed it was made for

new Kabylake  was a big  flop when it  comes to  USB 3.1 gen 2 and its more of a Apple thing than Windows anyway.

One notable missing feature? USB 3.1 Gen 2 support. Gen 2 offers transfer speeds of up to 10Gb/s, but Intel hasn’t built a native controller capable of operating at these clock speeds. Some vendors may include support for this option, either by integrating third-party controllers or by using Intel’s Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 solution, which also offers USB 3.1 Gen 2 support.

I did not know that steven36 but USB3.1 doesn't bother me, I have USB 3.0 and that makes USB 2.0 seem very slow :D

23 minutes ago, J.D said:

I did not know that steven36 but USB3.1 doesn't bother me, I have USB 3.0 and that makes USB 2.0 seem very slow :D

you can build you one if you want too  spend the money  or buy a  custom  gaming rig with a 3rd party controller, USB 3.1 v2 want be relevant tell vendors start making everything The USB 3.1 standard 3.1 v2 came out  in 2013 and still you have to  make sure you buy USB 3.1 products to use it  people dont care about this  really i know i dont  3.0 moves my files  from drive c to my other drives in a reasonable  amount of time and programs like Treacopy  enhances it  i like Teracopy  because it integrates nicely into windows but be warned dont cancel a transfer by mistake  because there is no warning  so  you could lose a file like this.

On 2/24/2017 at 2:56 PM, franco30011961 said:

How to install?:
Disconnect from internet (Recommended)
Unpack and install the program (run setup)
Don’t run yet, exit the software if running
Copy license file to “%AppData%\TeraCopy”

Copy "license" to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\TeraCopy

There is no TeraCopy folder under AppData, only Local, LocalLow, and Roaming.

I often ( after making backup) copy 20GB to an external HDD , which takes me about 3,5 minutes, with a transferspeed of 150MB/sec.:D

This with USB3.1 and best drivers .............!

Who does the same with only TeraCopy ?

13 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

I often ( after making backup) copy 20GB to an external HDD , which takes me about 3,5 minutes, with a transferspeed of 150MB/sec.:D

This with USB3.1 and best drivers .............!

Who does the same with only TeraCopy ?

As said earlier further up ^^ - depends on what you are transferring and to what - I also get 150+ mb/s to an ext' HDD USB3 and internally from SSD to HDD etc etc ;)

6 hours ago, straycat19 said:

There is no TeraCopy folder under AppData, only Local, LocalLow, and Roaming.

run TeraCopy once and folder is automatically created

2 hours ago, Kautsar_KRj said:

run TeraCopy once and folder is automatically created

...and the instruction said "Don't run yet".

It's no wonder there's confusion about a folder that's not there!

Whoever wrote the install instructions need to get their act together.

1 hour ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

...and the instruction said "Don't run yet".

It's no wonder there's confusion about a folder that's not there!

Whoever wrote the install instructions need to get their act together.

I think the right instruction according to me is disable internet

Archived