Where can I get Windows Vista 32bit ISO ?

info999

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should provide more information - language, version (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business. Ultimate, Enterprise), OEM. Retail, Volume, etc.
Remember, Vista service ends soon.

45 minutes ago, SPECTRUM said:

for what ? instead of Vista better install Windows 7 which is Vista 2.0.

He could have a Vista license key that came with the system, but lost the disks.  If he's suffered hard drive failure or just wants to wipe and perform a clean install, this would be a way to get the system up and running without having to spend the extra cash on a legit copy of Win 7.

Personally, I prefer to run legit copies of my OS.  If an update locks me out of a cracked program, I still have a functioning computer and the means to fix it.  If an update locks me out of a cracked OS, it is a lot harder to fix (true story).

13 hours ago, SPECTRUM said:

for what ? instead of Vista better install Windows 7 which is Vista 2.0.

I think I missed something... Where he asked for third party opinion?!... :rolleyes:

Maybe he loves Vista, just like me... :P

12 hours ago, jtmulc said:

He could have a Vista license key that came with the system, but lost the disks.  If he's suffered hard drive failure or just wants to wipe and perform a clean install, this would be a way to get the system up and running without having to spend the extra cash on a legit copy of Win 7.

+1

13 hours ago, info999 said:

Does anyone know where can I download Windows Vista (Home Premium or Business) 32bit ISO ?

It's for my old (ancient) pc

Right here. English only...

Multiple Editions:

This file includes the following Windows Vista editions: Business, Business N, Home Basic, Home Basic N, Home Premium, and Ultimate

14 hours ago, jtmulc said:

Personally, I prefer to run legit copies of my OS.  If an update locks me out of a cracked program, I still have a functioning computer and the means to fix it.  If an update locks me out of a cracked OS, it is a lot harder to fix (true story).

licences for Windows 7 now are really cheap so is not a big trouble.

2 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

I think I missed something... Where he asked for third party opinion?!... :rolleyes:

is a open forum what did you expect ? xD

2 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

Maybe he loves Vista, just like me... :P

of course, I'm just giving a recommendation, because Windows 7 is exactly like Vista, but with all the bugs from Vista fixed and with better performance and compatibility, also will continue having support by Microsoft upto January 14, 2020.

while Vista will lose support this April 11, 2017.

Archived