Acronis True Image 2017 20.0 Build 8029

jalaffa

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 22
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have version 21.0.2116 ( 2017) installed .

This version is 20.0.8029 , it looks not newer then my 21-version, is it still usefull for " updating" ( ?) from 21- to 20-version.............??:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Pete 12 said:

I have version 21.0.2116 ( 2017) installed .

This version is 20.0.8029 , it looks not newer then my 21-version, is it still usefull for " updating" ( ?) from 21- to 20-version.............??:rolleyes:

21.0.2116 ( 2017) is NG New Generation

03216542165.png

Ok, which version is best to install , or better stay with 21-version...............?:rolleyes:

Not much difference between these two versions ?

16 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Ok, which version is best to install , or better stay with 21-version...............?:rolleyes:

Not much difference between these two versions ?

Each version is more bloated than the previous one

wonder why I cant get the boot disk to work, burned iso to disk started pc up and it loads and give me chose what I need and push x64 and then I just get a picture and nothing more happend no choise to backup ore make a restore so went back to the older version.

You are right J.D , only installing this bloatware for the T&D-function ! ( not present in older versions )

Wish we could install this only ( installer for T&D only ) , then we can uninstall the rest of the **** ..........:D

Right !  Only one big issue with SD ; you can not reboot in SD-mode , after reboot all chances are gone .

With T&D you can reboot as often as you like , and make your choise ; continue/ discard chances , thats a big advantage of T&D .............:D

Gave up on Acronis some time back...back to Macrium Reflect...loving the function that adds the Bootable PE to the BCD...so you dont even have to use a Boot CD unless the system you install it on doesnt boot....simple F8 (on windows 7, you can go through the crap to get the advanced boot if youre silly wnough to use Win 8/10), pick Macrium from OS list and off you go to backup or restore...Acronis was failing on too many restores for me...Macrium never has...

1 hour ago, stylemessiah said:

Acronis was failing on too many restores for me...

Since I replaced a failed hard drive, I've never restored once in the past 8 years.

I must be doing something wrong(!)

Anyone got any hints for me on how to cock-up more often...? :P

2 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Since I replaced a failed hard drive, I've never restored once in the past 8 years.

I must be doing something wrong(!)

Anyone got any hints for me on how to cock-up more often...? :P

That doesnt have anything to do with the issue im talking about.....so you havent had to restore in 8 years...thats good news for you. Hopefully when you have to restore all goes well

Anyways....

I used to use Acronis daily professionally...the failure rate on restores got too high, so i switched back to Macrium....

Not a home user scenario im talking about....but just fyi i restore my main OS/Drivers image on my personal PC every 6 months, update it and backup to increment the image, then install my software....i havent clean installed in about 6 years....having a base OS/Driver image saves so much time.

On 23.2.2017 at 3:38 PM, KP333 said:
Acronis.True.Image.2017.New.Generation.Build.8029.Bootable.Image.Multilingual-F4CG
Site: https://tinyurl.com
Sharecode[?]: /jqz5pj7

This file has the same SHA-1 hash (D56D8D9B40116C8E8B917D7A3FCE2913C17FA9A6) as the file in my link in my previous post. Downloading and unpacking this file was just a waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...

[Repack] Acronis True Image 2017 v20.0.8029-Pre-activated [Multilang]

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/2Z27w6QrBvB4R

32972726800_8d9be8eb65_o.png

Archived