Backup WhatsApp from Android to PC

Archimede

I am looking for a program to backup WhatsApp from Android to PC, possibly with both backup and restore functions.

I heard of "Backuptrans Android WhatsApp Transfer" any feedback (or medicine) from my nsane friends?

• Replies 6
  • Views 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connect your smartphone to the PC, open the folder of your phone and copy the WhatsApp directory on PC. When reinstall, copy the WhatsApp direcotry from PC to Phone, the open whatsapp and start configuration.

41 minutes ago, garf02 said:

Connect your smartphone to the PC, open the folder of your phone and copy the WhatsApp directory on PC. When reinstall, copy the WhatsApp direcotry from PC to Phone, the open whatsapp and start configuration.

Thanks friend :D

I am aware of this possibility but the reason why I am looking for a program (like Backup WhatsApp from Android to PC) is that with such program I can browse through the backup on the PC and see all the saved whatsapp conversations (with images, videos and audio messages)... Sorry that I did not mention this aspect in my initial post.

Any suggestion is very much appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

To backup WhatsApp from Android to PC, maybe you can try pro Android mobile manager tool. It can help us easily transfer, backup & manage all data on Android phone from computer via USB connecting cord. 

1 hour ago, zhenjiu said:

To backup WhatsApp from Android to PC, maybe you can try pro Android mobile manager tool. It can help us easily transfer, backup & manage all data on Android phone from computer via USB connecting cord. 

Thanks zhenjiu :)

With the program you suggested can I browse through the backup (that is saved on the PC) and see all the saved whatsapp conversations (with images, videos and audio messages)?

If so, could you please provide a link to the homepage of this program?

Thanks for your support and cooperation :D

Archived