President Trump's Website Hacked

tao

During the 2016 presidential election campaign, we reported about how insecure was the mail servers operated by the Trump organization that anyone with little knowledge of computers can expose almost everything about Trump and his campaign.

Now, some unknown hackers calling themselves "Pro_Mast3r" managed to deface an official website associated with President Donald Trump's presidential campaign fundraising on Sunday.

The hacker, claiming to be from Iraq, reportedly defaced the server, secure2.donaldjtrump.com, which is behind CloudFlare's content management system and security platform.

The server appears to be an official Trump campaign server, reported Ars, as the certificate of the server is legitimate, "but a reference to an image on another site is insecure, prompting a warning on Chrome and Firefox that the connection is not secure."

The defaced website displayed an image of a black hat man and included a text message, which reads:
Hacked by Pro_Mast3r ~
Attacker Gov
Nothing Is Impossible
Peace From Iraq

At the time of writing, the server is now offline, and there is no official statement from Trump-Pence campaign team yet.

According to a blog post published by Italian IT journalist Paolo Attivissimo, the source code of the defaced server does not contain any malicious script.

Instead, the server includes a link to javascript on a now-nonexistent Google Code account, 'masterendi,' which was linked to cyber attacks on three other sites in the past.

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, virge said:

.donaldjtrump.com seems to be back up from the attack.

DJT always ends right-side-up.   ;)

knowledge-Spammer

it make a change not russia  hacking

but no worry Trump will ask putin to  fix lol little joke

12 minutes ago, Kruschev1254 said:

:lol: you funny !

Oчень забавный, в самом деле!

Thanks Knowledge!

31 minutes ago, jamesbond said:

his brain got hacked long before the website. still not fixed.

A chicken's brain is hard to be fixed.

On 2/20/2017 at 1:04 PM, Kruschev1254 said:

D.Tump will live for 6 month, no more. The funeral will be on July 2017

Please! Please!! Please!!!

Such posts are (must be) totally unacceptable in any forum!!!

knowledge-Spammer
20 minutes ago, Kruschev1254 said:

D.Tump will live for 6 month, no more. The funeral will be on July 2017

i have feeling u is not russian  stop with the bs comments like this thanks

19 minutes ago, knowledge said:

Knowledge, Спасибо брат!  :)

knowledge-Spammer
14 minutes ago, adi said:

Knowledge, Спасибо брат!  :)

no problems he trying to make problems not happen

2 hours ago, jabrwky said:

Bless and protect our beloved, brave President.

Beloved and brave? You must be thinking of a different President.

42 minutes ago, knowledge said:

maybe he is and he just dont share the same views as you like many in the USA dont like him , BTW today is presidents day in the USA  and all across the USA there holding Impeach Trump rallies  

knowledge-Spammer
3 minutes ago, steven36 said:

maybe he is and he just dont share the same views as you like many in the USA dont like him , BIW today is presidents day in the USA  and all across the USA there holding Impeach Trump rallies  

u is wrong my friend its banned jofre  he back for more bs comments

Just now, knowledge said:

u is wrong my friend its banned jofre  he back for more bs comments

oh maybe so ? lol   i will leave that up to the mods to decide .

knowledge-Spammer
Just now, steven36 said:

oh maybe so ? lol   i will leave that up to the mods to decide .

trust me his guy not russian noways

13 minutes ago, knowledge said:

trust me his guy not russian noways

Anyways this guy who study presidents Professor Ronald L Feinman say Trump most likely wont last 16 mths in there and Vice President Mike Pence will end up President. LOL

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-shortest-serving-us-presidents-day-william-henry-harrison-james-garfield-a7590101.html

knowledge-Spammer
1 minute ago, steven36 said:

Anyways this guy who study presidents Professor Ronald L Feinman say Trump most likey wont last 16 mths in there and Vice President Mike Pence will end up President. LOL

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-shortest-serving-us-presidents-day-william-henry-harrison-james-garfield-a7590101.html

ill like to make comments but best not as people may fight with people so best i not comment sorry

8 minutes ago, knowledge said:

ill like to make comments but best not as people may fight with people so best i not comment sorry

I doubt he will be impeached  but if happens it will be like Nixon and be  handed a ulmative to step down. No one can can control what the government does not even the president and if the Republicans  get worried they want be re elected  in 2018 he better watch out.

knowledge-Spammer
1 minute ago, steven36 said:

I doubt he will be impeached  but if happens it will be like Nixon and be handed  a handed a ulmative to step down. No one can can control what the government does not even the persistent and if the Republicans  get worried they want be re elected  in 2018 he better watch out.

much things i can say but ill not  as maybe people dislike so ill not

but we see people trying to make things hard as can be for everyone not just Trump its a shame but things be all ok  no worry

Just now, knowledge said:

much things i can say but ill not  as maybe people dislike so ill not

but we see people trying to make things hard as can be for everyone not just Trump its a shame but things be all ok  no worry

I  want see him do good but there are alot people who dont and there the ones who feed the mainstream media with garbage news with a agenda..

Those hackers have a twisted idea of "peace" as they put it in their signature. But that is expected.

I just don't see the point of it. Looks like children's games since the site has no real or critical job now. And computer systems have their weaknesses. Its not like they managed to hack into a real hardened site/server or something. 

If anything, it gives even more credence to what president Trump has been saying.

10 hours ago, spudboy said:

Beloved and brave? You must be thinking of a different President.

I am saddened by this thinking because we are in desperate need of truth and reform.

On 2/20/2017 at 11:45 PM, jabrwky said:

I am saddened by this thinking because we are in desperate need of truth and reform.

Truth, especially, is not something that has been coming from Trumps cake hole. His speech tonight set that in stone.

Archived