question about creating NIS keys

AnhDuc

hi, im a norton keys ((NIS keys and NS/NSBU keys) sharing person in my country (Vietnam if anyone wonders)

since my NIS pops up IE windows instead of activation screen, i cant creat NIS keys anymore (still be able to get NS/NSBU keys tho), if anyone can send me (inbox or just comment below) the NIS setup version which doesnt show IE windows, i ll be much appreciated

thank you.

p/s: please move if i posted this in wrong section

• Replies 10
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Kalju said:

You do not need any Norton never and You'll not get no popup window never.

thanks, still waiting for answer tho

10 hours ago, Kalju said:

You do not need any Norton never and You'll not get no popup window never.

He's right, Norton is nothing but trouble. It can be removed with the Norton removal tool. My suggestion is Eset NOD32 (SS or AV: SS has a firewall, very controllable).

I have used Eset for 10 years. When it is set up correctly to exclude certain directories for scan and not to block our favorite sites, it is very effective IMO.

Or you can try here: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/92322-norton-unlimited-request-key/?page=169

14 hours ago, jabrwky said:

He's right, Norton is nothing but trouble. It can be removed with the Norton removal tool. My suggestion is Eset NOD32 (SS or AV: SS has a firewall, very controllable).

I have used Eset for 10 years. When it is set up correctly to exclude certain directories for scan and not to block our favorite sites, it is very effective IMO.

Or you can try here: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/92322-norton-unlimited-request-key/?page=169

i've use norton for 10 years, no trouble happened, and i can exclude whatever i want too, it's also effective

thanks anyway

Yes, sry. Everyone has different experiences and preferences, and happiness.

I was a bit heavy-handed, and re-reading this makes me feel like I was ganging up on someone, which isn't a good way to discuss things.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2017 at 1:35 PM, AnhDuc said:

hi, im a norton keys ((NIS keys and NS/NSBU keys) sharing person in my country (Vietnam if anyone wonders)

since my NIS pops up IE windows instead of activation screen, i cant creat NIS keys anymore (still be able to get NS/NSBU keys tho), if anyone can send me (inbox or just comment below) the NIS setup version which doesnt show IE windows, i ll be much appreciated

thank you.

p/s: please move if i posted this in wrong section

575a1bcceaa48.gif

32406671603_c29042c23a_o.png

On 2/21/2017 at 4:05 PM, jabrwky said:

Yes, ... I was a bit heavy-handed, and re-reading this makes me feel like I was ganging up on someone, which isn't a good way to discuss things.

Nice to see self-awareness in these fora.  A breath of fresh air!  Regards.  Love.  :D

[Much thanks, Jabrwky.  :)]

3 hours ago, AnhDuc said:

fcker these days :(

i don't understand what you say  575a1bcceaa48.gif

Archived