Daum PotPlayer 1.7.351

jalaffa

PotPlayer - A freeware multimedia player published by Daum. Supports almost every available video formats out there. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. PotPlayer is a network of Daum's players have their own independent copyright, not by the original Mr. Jiang Longxi, KMPlayer by the original author of the independent development of the follow-up. Current (1428 or later) KMPlayer by the team responsible for the collective Pandora.TV Because the development of the same developers PotPlayer into the natural KMPlayer part of the essence.

Thanks to usro for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can not like the new icon.
(hate new icons)
Since New yellow icon has no sense, I created a desired icon and changed it with Resource Hacker.

Thats very natural whenever a new design or change come out.coz we are used to it.slowly it will be accepted.

4 hours ago, chlorophyll said:

Thats very natural whenever a new design or change come out.coz we are used to it.slowly it will be accepted.

usually you might be right. but not in this case here. the title bar is a complete joke, it is waaaaaaay to thick. i know, that's "modern design".

but IMO it's nothing but wasted space.

I tried 2 time video 720 p last night

first with the new pot vidéo is jearky

i have put the older pot player vidéo is good

i reput the new video jearky already

WTF !!!

3 hours ago, Happiness said:

1.6.xxx skins just work fine on 1.7.xxx. Just copy 'em over if you hate the new default skin so much.

AND,, the new YELLOW associated files icons = Y-U-C-K...!!!  -  I want to edit the default icons back the previous but for the moment, can't be bothered... Sometimes you wonder just why they bother releasing a new version,, almost like they just to change a look or colour of something.. Weird...!!! Good to know about the skins though, thanks - (just tried and it worked)...!!!

InsaneAl

Edit in a few minutes later...

Copied back v1.6xx file called "PotPlayerMiniXP.exe" renamed to "PotPlayerMiniXP(Icon Only).exe",, reset the default associated files icon to icon inside this file.. Now back to "Normal"... Done...!!!

I always keep backups,, and now you can see how easy things are to - FIX...

InsaneAl

Archived