Adguard 6.1.312.1629

jalaffa

Adguard is the world's most advanced Internet filter and ad blocker. Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet. Common ad blockers are implemented as browser extensions, while Adguard works on a network level and is not subject to all limitations which a browser impose on its extensions. Adguard features Blocking of ad and tracking requests, Cosmetic processing of the page, Website HTML code filtering, Support for all browsers, Protection from malicious ads, Ad filtering in applications like Skype and uTorrent and a lot more.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Since I have installed latest version I am getting Blue Screen Error:

system_service_exception

That happened twice already not sure any of you getting same error related with latest AG .?

Specification: Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB x64 --  KIS 2017 -- AG 6.1.312.1629

Airstream_Bill
4 minutes ago, november_ra1n said:

system_service_exception

That happened twice already not sure any of you getting same error related with latest AG .?

Specification: Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB --  KIS 2017 -- AG 6.1.312.1629

I have installed it and have not had any problems. Windows 10 Home and Bitdefender 2017 on my machine.

2 hours ago, november_ra1n said:

system_service_exception

No problem here... Win7 Enterprise x64 - KSOS 5 - AG above...

Tried and tested severely on Win10x64 , in IE11.

Adguard,Adblock Pro and Del Ad , fastest site-loading and very few ads I get with Adblock Pro ! ( so after testing ,this will remain my Adblocker for IE11)

Adguard maybe faster in other browsers , not in IE11. ( Adblock Pro is for no costs and very easy interface also )   :D

22 hours ago, november_ra1n said:

system_service_exception

Looking at their changelog , looks like it might be a problem due to the KIS, changelog says they have fixed issues with KIS but who knows.2017-02-18_010429.jpg:

november_ra1n
16 minutes ago, NaJeEb303 said:

Looking at their changelog , looks like it might be a problem due to the KIS, changelog says they have fixed issues with KIS but who knows.:

I have been using Adguard last few years for now, only latest Edition I got this blue screen yesterday. However updated today again and there is no blue screen last several hours lets see how it goes. Yes I have read on google that some people having blue screen issue during Adguard usage.

3 minutes ago, november_ra1n said:

I have been using Adguard last few years for now, only latest Edition I got this blue screen yesterday. However updated today again and there is no blue screen last several hours lets see how it goes. Yes I have read on google that some people having blue screen issue during Adguard usage.

might be some bug in the new version with specific scenarios . , and if its really an RC as some say above, then they might fix it in the Final version . Personally i haven't updated to this version yet . . 

Adguard 6.1.312.1629. Patch [MrSzzS] 2017  489752894963.gif

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6695388/Adguard_6.1.312.1629_License__MrSzzS_.7z.html

(Release Date 18.02.2017)
Pass: ru-board
PS. Not tested!

6 hours ago, kalach said:

Adguard 6.1.312.1629. Patch [MrSzzS] 2017  489752894963.gif

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6695388/Adguard_6.1.312.1629_License__MrSzzS_.7z.html

(Release Date 18.02.2017)
Pass: ru-board
PS. Not tested!

i used the one that november_ra1n has on here it worked good that one is MrSzzS 2016 should work till version 7 is out. but i'll download this one too put it in with the other one. 

Archived