EZ CD Audio Converter 5.2.1

jalaffa

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i pray for him that he finally will solve this since v4.x available bug!?

how to get this bug:

simply select a different language instead of English(default) and click on Audio CD Ripper or Audio Converter button then close the app (click on exit)
and now normally should come the *abnormal program termination* msg box (only x64 app gets this error) tested under winbug10x64 machine! with the default language doesnt happen/remain this error!

bug.jpg

hope we can get now some free lic for us, nope?:D

simply select a different language instead of English(default) →I select Chinese

and click on Audio CD Ripper or Audio Converter button →tested both(two times)

then close the app (click on exit) →exit

It seems works fine here,at least I can't reproduce this bug.

Tested on win 7 pro sp1 x64.

BR,

Kevinzou

how about other languages except chinese? with chinese there is no any errors for me too.

Just now I tested again,French/German/Danish language and so on,all work fine on win 7 pro sp1 x64.

No such kind of bug.

BR,

Kevinzou

definitely this error pops up only under winbug10! also other users getting the same thing as me too!

edit: it was the virtual drive prob.

Archived