DVDFab 10.0.2.2

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to kabino for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe MakeMKV, too. It is completely free while in "beta" stage. You can activate it with a free key or decide to suppport further development buying it.

But it's a different product, because it can only make a BD/DVD full copy, or convert the movie into a MKV file.

But there are many open source transconverters, like HandBrake, that will do the rest of the job.

honestly if the price was less i would also buy it. but with all the options its nearing 300$

dvdranger used to be a meh program compared to dvdfab. not even close. i dont even see a download for dvd ranger that is recent. i see cin ex from them but not even a dvd ranger website? when was the last time dvd ranger was even updated?

TheEmpathicEar

I need something that both removes copy protection and that allows me to copy a DVD/Blu-Ray. DVD-Ranger is no longer in development. Handbrake does not remove copy protection. And, U also have to consider Cinavia removal for affected discs.

TheEmpathicEar
5 minutes ago, strikerfox said:

Clone BD 1133  together with Anydvd

Of course, But U need a legitimate license for AnyDVD to work on Blu-Ray. 

.. anyone tried Passkey; there was recent update (w/ fix)(?)

don't do much 'cloning' anymore .. besides, need new test machine - old one out-of-service.

have "DVD-Ranger.6.2.4.4.CinEx.HD" downloaded, but haven't had occasion to try (last year version)??!!

TheEmpathicEar
3 hours ago, myfeetstink said:

.. anyone tried Passkey; there was recent update (w/ fix)(?)

don't do much 'cloning' anymore .. besides, need new test machine - old one out-of-service.

have "DVD-Ranger.6.2.4.4.CinEx.HD" downloaded, but haven't had occasion to try (last year version)??!!

I have heard that Passkey is not updated as often as AnyDVD. But, AnyDVD costs more.

AnyDVD Lifetime License: 115,56 USD

DVDFab Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray Lifetime License: 105,6 USD

Not so much more money.

TheEmpathicEar
24 minutes ago, MKVlover said:

AnyDVD Lifetime License: 115,56 USD

DVDFab Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray Lifetime License: 105,6 USD

Not so much more money.

U also have to factor in Cinavia repair/removal. I believe both AnyDVD and Passkey will charge extra for this.

TheEmpathicEar

CinDE - The Cinavia Detector - here I downloaded a Blu-Ray from RARBG to test this because the copy protection was removed leaving only Cinavia. I found the largest m2ts file and used CinDE on this. It detected Cinavia as expected.

My question: How do you determine the main movie on a Blu-ray? Is the way I did it correct? I ask this here, because I think someone posted a better tutorial on how to use CinDE [than in the above web site] in a DVDfab thread a while back?

On 15/2/2017 at 2:04 PM, TheEmpathicEar said:

...Handbrake does not remove copy protection...

Only recently my HTPC was equipped with a BD player. Before that, I always used Handbrake to convert a MakeMKV backup of my protected original BD movies. I never had any issue at all.

MakeMKV beta is free of charge, but If you want to buy MakeMKV, it costs EUR 50 only (VAT exlcuded).

TheEmpathicEar
4 hours ago, fastleo63 said:

Only recently my HTPC was equipped with a BD player. Before that, I always used Handbrake to convert a MakeMKV backup of my protected original BD movies. I never had any issue at all.

MakeMKV beta is free of charge, but If you want to buy MakeMKV, it costs EUR 50 only (VAT exlcuded).

I don't want a MKV rip. I want to copy Blu-Ray and play on my home theatre DVD/Blu-Ray player.

Yo can just demux the MKV with tsMUXeRGUI   to an ISO file, then use imgBurn to burn to BluRay disc  all free lol . People who dont have the money to buy keys would figure out a way instead complaining  there's no crack if they really wanted it .

I don't want a MKV rip

If you don't want to use an older version of DVDFab, then MakeMKV is the next best choice. There are a lot of programs that can burn your MKV rip to a blue-ray disc, including many that can be found here at nsane.

see here 

V09hnUJ.png

It only takes a few minutes  and it only muxes it to  Blu-ray ISO  so no quality lost  MKV is just a container  and this just switches its containers to Blu-ray ISO i can drop the iso on pot player and it plays fine so its ready too burn lol. I dont  like disc but that's a easy way too do it. if i get a iso i put it in make mkv so  its ready to watch or re encode .

It would be cheaper to just buy a blu-ray player that works for MKV than fool with buying Disc  anyway .

TheEmpathicEar
1 minute ago, wozzzzza said:

so there is no working crack or anything for DVDFab 10.0.2.2???

Dude!

1. There has not been anything for months now!

2. No one really seems to care! [Except for me and U, and apparently we don't count!]

Archived