Cocaine worth £50m washes up on Norfolk beaches

EnglishLionheart

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, should anyone find more, they can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Or just mix it with some rat poison and drop little bags of it in various locations.

What, is there a problem with beach rats there ?

I went for a boating trip one super calm evening.  Probably out 8 or so miles and fished for a short while and came back in from the Gulf of Mexico well after midnight and with nice calm waters its very easy on that boat to go pretty fast.   While I was out there some sail boat with no lights on kept circling me oddly while I was drift fishing and running his spotlight up and down his mast occasionally, like to make sure I noticed he was there.

Guess who was waiting for me when I came back in under the first barrier island bridge.    Coast Guard boat full of cold looking guys instantly trying to tailgate me.     They either were hidden & waiting on somebody for some reason, or radar had me going quicker than most sane people might and attracted their attention.  Wow, bright lights and woop woop sirens, lots of homes around there and I'm sure they woke people up only to stare down into my boat and see a guy and his wife with some fishing poles and cooler full of beer, soda pops and one or two dead fish.   They wanted to see everywhere they could in my boat without  boarding and seemed to have problems keeping their boat stationary in the current rushing through there.  I would say it wasn't a friendly encounter - they were obviously nervous or edgy.

Floating bales of drugs.. used to be a popular sight offshore and around land lines of the gulf of mexico.

20 hours ago, straycat19 said:

Or just mix it with some rat poison and drop little bags of it in various locations.

And why would you want to do that?

3 hours ago, GRiM said:

And why the fuck would you want to do that?

It is simply a matter of revenge...NOT justice...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/02/2017 at 8:36 AM, humble3d said:

Revenge on who for what?

On 2/11/2017 at 3:36 AM, humble3d said:
On 2/10/2017 at 11:59 PM, GRiM said:

And why the fuck would you want to do that?

2 hours ago, GRiM said:

Revenge on who for what?

guys please dont feed the troll.

SnakeMasteR

360kg, holy shneiky's! Poisened cocaine would probably not have a street value of £50m. Who the hell did manage to let it float? :oops:

Archived