RollBack Rx Pro 10.5 Build 2702327820

anuraag

RollBack Rx™ is an instant time machine for your PC that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money, and PC trouble.RollBack Rx delivers PC rollback, file recovery, system reset and data security capabilities all in one product. RollBack Rx will allow users and PC administrators to instantly undo any PC problem. This is performed by making it easy to revert the PC back to the last hour, yesterday, last week or even last month; File recovery easily restores files from archiving snapshots; System and data security prevents unauthorized access to system data even if the PC is stolen.

Thanks to VIKTOR PAVEL for the update.

Download

• Replies 30
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does kindly fix works ?

Changelog

Rollback Rx Pro 10.5 Build #: 2702327820
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2017
Valid snapshot condition and show as “good” or “questionable” snapshots. Display questionable (inconsistent) snapshots in red color
Fix corrupted snapshot problem caused by creating consecutive snapshots rapidly
Added “Flush system cache before creating new snapshot“ in program settings
Added Fast, Complete and Auto snapshot defragmenter options – Setup.ini Switch: (opt=full, opt=fast, opt=auto)
Fixed demo license issue
Added License Expiration tab in RMC detailed view
Mid-cycle UI refresh
Fix Windows update related problem by booting from PE environment
Fix BSOD caused by Windows 10 anniversary Update
Resolves Secure Boot Issue
Add encryption options to snapshots data encryption from rootkit based boot virus – Adjusted in Setup.ini (default is 2)
Support subsystem VGA display mode 800*600
Add Shutdown based scheduled type for Defrag Snapshots schooled task.
Fixed many setup related compatibility problems received by customer report.

like to get this but only thing that bothers me is you can't defrag your computer. i know has a built in defrag that will defrag the snapshots but i don't know what that mounts to compared  to how you defrag before installing the program.

2 hours ago, knight72 said:

like to get this but only thing that bothers me is you can't defrag your computer. i know has a built in defrag that will defrag the snapshots but i don't know what that mounts to compared  to how you defrag before installing the program.

You can defrag your computer before you install the program and if you must defrag your computer again after some time, uninstall, defrag and install program again, else the built-in defrag function should be good enough.

20 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Can you share your opinion regards using this software?, please. What I read so far  is that are  still having issues using it, thanks.

What they didn't tell you was that this program disables Restore Piont, which would not let my computer install windows updates, as well as others. I uninstalledRollBack RX Pro. I will not reinstall it again. I can't recomend this program. I was happy with it when I first installed it. If it didn't disable restore points and I could install Windows updated I would love it.

7 hours ago, nanana1 said:

You can defrag your computer before you install the program and if you must defrag your computer again after some time, uninstall, defrag and install program again, else the built-in defrag function should be good enough.

thanks for the reply nanana1. i would defrag first and i know i can uninstall it to defrag but is kind of a pain to do. whats bothering me now is what vitorio posted about him not being able to install windows updates. don't know if its something just he is having problem with or if its others too. right now since windows 10 came out i have only used the restore maybe 2 times so not sure if i want to install this if it could mess things up.

2 hours ago, knight72 said:

thanks for the reply nanana1. i would defrag first and i know i can uninstall it to defrag but is kind of a pain to do. whats bothering me now is what vitorio posted about him not being able to install windows updates. don't know if its something just he is having problem with or if its others too. right now since windows 10 came out i have only used the restore maybe 2 times so not sure if i want to install this if it could mess things up.

It is highly recommended that you do a backup of your OS and data before experimenting with this Rollback Rx software.

Then you can always restore your Windows 10 if you feel that things are not working well. ;)

25 minutes ago, nanana1 said:

It is highly recommended that you do a backup of your OS and data before experimenting with this Rollback Rx software.

Then you can always restore your Windows 10 if you feel that things are not working well. ;)

then i need another program to do the backup :). problem is with backups they can fail. i had that happen before not sure what program it was but i went to use the backup i made it wouldn't work still had to wipe out my computer. 

NEVER EVER (!) only one backup !  Make at least 2 or 3 backups with different software ( fi; Acronis, Easeus,Ghost etc. )

This way you never get f******* , coz when one backup fails you take the other one which succeeds ...................:D

8 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

NEVER EVER (!) only one backup !  Make at least 2 or 3 backups with different software ( fi; Acronis, Easeus,Ghost etc. )

This way you never get f******* , coz when one backup fails you take the other one which succeeds ...................:D

i know should of had more then one but problem is i don't know what are the best to use and easy to use. Acronis could of been the one that failed not really sure.

Hello guys , i have a question if someone has a sure answer please tell me . , 

if i protect only C: drive in Rollback Rx, so then can i defrag other drives (D: , E:) or not . ?

@nanana1  @Roger D @Pete 12

I have much more confidence in Acronis Try&Decide , used it very often in Win7 and lately in Win10 also, I had never any failures with it so far..................

The backups of Acronis are reliable too, only............ dont expect a good backup , if your system is corrupt !

2 hours ago, NaJeEb303 said:

Hello guys , i have a question if someone has a sure answer please tell me . , 

if i protect only C: drive in Rollback Rx, so then can i defrag other drives (D: , E:) or not . ?

@nanana1  @Roger D @Pete 12

I have been doing it for many years now with one hard disk and partitioned into C drive for OS and D drive for data.

Rollback Rx protects C drive only and I run defrag programs on D drive without any issues. :)

9 hours ago, knight72 said:

then i need another program to do the backup :). problem is with backups they can fail. i had that happen before not sure what program it was but i went to use the backup i made it wouldn't work still had to wipe out my computer. 

If you cannot do a proper backup of your operating system, you should not be trialling Rollback Rx.

Consider using a simpler Reboot-to-Restore software like Shadow Defender. ;)

6 minutes ago, nanana1 said:

If you cannot do a proper backup of your operating system, you should not be trialling Rollback Rx.

Consider using a simpler Reboot-to-Restore software like Shadow Defender. ;)

i have that and sandboxie but they don't make restore points. i did use Rollback Rx when i had windows 7 i liked it just didn't like not being able to defrag. 

Archived