Total Uninstall 6.18.0

jalaffa

jordan4x already posted it but I would recommend using the .paf Portable by Dave Green

He used PortableWares's original installer to update to latest version. Works perfectly, all code is visible.

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /file/quni3prnk8c7ppl/TUPortable_6.18.0.400_32bit_64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe

• Replies 45
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, HandyPAF said:

jordan4x already posted it but I would recommend using the .paf Portable by Dave Green

But both have the same checksum SHA-1: FB6ED3E9347931D10AFC53288AEFE7D07FF6F684. 

" Its not same file , .paf Portable by Dave Green has some more bytes...............:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

" Its not same file , .paf Portable by Dave Green has some more bytes...............:rolleyes:

At me they have the same size.

I think that  the source of jordan4x  is:

Site: https://handypaf.blogspot.ro
Sharecode[?]: /2016/07/total-uninstall-portable.html

TheEmpathicEar
On 2/3/2017 at 7:52 PM, jofre said:

Works well !:clap:

God bless you !

Much obliged, @remek002 !!

Note : People should know that this uninstaller being the best, it`s not the perfect uninstaller. That does not exist.

Very convenient each time you use it, also clean with Everything Search 1.4.1.809b  and Registry Workshop 5.0.0. They are absolutely safe and fast. This way you may say it was a clean uninstall.

Mine is Win 10 Home (x64)

I've been trying to get some folks to compare this with Revo?

someone there

I used to customize my start menu folder by grouping similar software into categories such as multimedia, graphics, ... etc

When uninstalling any program using total uninstall it always finds  the shortcuts in my start-menu even if I changed and rename the original start-menu folder, you can not find any other similar software capable of doing that.

The other useful feature is the backup of uninstalled programs in case you change your mind and regret uninstalling that software you can easily restore it back form the backups folder.

So Revo Uninstaller is way behind Total Uninstall.

11 hours ago, zmeul85 said:

But both have the same checksum SHA-1: FB6ED3E9347931D10AFC53288AEFE7D07FF6F684. 

I don't know where jordan4x got his link.

I provided the same link Dave Green posted on our blog HandyPAF Portables.

Dave Green is the guy who updated Fuken Gruven's .paf portable to latest version.

On 2/3/2017 at 11:02 PM, TheEmpathicEar said:

[As usual] I like to engage folks here in comparing this with Revo Uninstaller Pro. What can TU do that Revo can not do and vice-versa?

EDIT: I was hoping someone could convince me to switch to TU from using Revo.

Just uninstalled Eset Smart Security 9.0.408.0 using Total Uninstall and at the end, found only 4 Registry entrances which where deleted with Registry Workshop 5.0.0.

Now, after System Recover with Acronis True Image, uninstalled Eset Smart Security with Revo Uninstaller 3.18 and found (with Everything Search ) 3 files of ESET (2 of them could not be deleted not even after having rebooted computer ) + 127 Registry entrances that were removed with Registry Workshop.

Only then Revo Uninstaller could remove those 2 Eset files that were left behind.

Conclusion:- Total Uninstall is the best, with no doubt .

Total Uninstall is the best...................for sure !!   :cheers:

(Tested many times on Win7 and now on Win10x64.............)

TheEmpathicEar

@remek002 @jofre @zavana [Or, anyone in the know...] TU prompted for internet access. Does it matter if access is granted? i.e. The program will revert to trial, etc. Or, can access be granted with no issue?

7 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@remek002 @jofre @zavana [Or, anyone in the know...] TU prompted for internet access. Does it matter if access is granted? i.e. The program will revert to trial, etc. Or, can access be granted with no issue?

No problem. Forget about Firewall or any other mean to avoid TU blacklisted ! 

TheEmpathicEar
Just now, jofre said:

No problem. Forget about Firewall or any other mean to avoid TU blacklisted ! 

Thx! I think many folks would be curious. There are many cracks out there that forbid internet access. Revo Uninstaller Pro is one of them! :D

Skins for Total Uninstall v.5xxx or v.6.xxx

Credits to alexgal23 @ DeviantArt

Warning : It is highly recommended to make a backup to TuRes.dll file before, just in case !

Glyfz 2016 TU Skin

Download :

http://orig15.deviantart.net/56ff/f/2016/226/7/1/glyfz_2016_tu_skin_by_alexgal23-dadw9a1.rar

Preview :

aefLf81.jpg

Pure Flat 2013 TU Skin

Download :

http://orig09.deviantart.net/8efc/f/2015/045/5/1/pure_flat_2013_tu_skin_by_alexgal23-d6gflqq.rar

Preview :

Z8Fg0Fy.png

:eekout:

On undefined at 10:28 AM, zavana said:

Geez  portables

it left junk on my system when testing it

original-57cf4c950b523d62ccf06e38a956a5d

i changed some settings to turn off it doing system restore  is all  and i ended up having to install tu and uninstall it with Revo  to remove it

On undefined at 2:47 PM, HandyPAF said:

I would recommend using the .paf Portable by Dave Green

All links dead by Dave Green . so i cant test  it how about fixing you're links?

1 hour ago, steven36 said:

All links dead by Dave Green . so i cant test  it how about fixing you're links?

New link:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6675423/TUPortable_6.18.0.400_32bit_64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe.html

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017/2/4 at 6:18 AM, remek002 said:

Total Uninstall Professional 6.18.0.400 x86/x64 incl. Crack - Not Fully Tested

Site: http://rgho.st

Sharecode: /7dF64Dl6y

I hope you can crack  Total Uninstall Ultimate Edition v6.18.0 .400...Best Wishes!!

11 hours ago, qimeng1314 said:

I hope you can crack  Total Uninstall Ultimate Edition v6.18.0 .400...Best Wishes!!

11 hours ago, software182 said:

There's nothing much different between Pro & Ultimate

Professional Edition vs. Ultimate Edition
TU_Pro_vs_Ult.jpg

franco30011961
On 4/2/2017 at 0:02 AM, TheEmpathicEar said:

[As usual] I like to engage folks here in comparing this with Revo Uninstaller Pro. What can TU do that Revo can not do and vice-versa?

EDIT: I was hoping someone could convince me to switch to TU from using Revo.

Same problem: last week i have installed TU but the sw make me crazy with Bitdefender 2017 ...... apparently no problem but after unistall & reset windows i found folders of Bitdefender intact (no canceled). With Revo don't happen.

Archived