Kodi 17.0

anuraag

Working on 17.x versions today

What's the address of your website?

What iptv service are you using, pm if you don't want to post.

• Replies 50
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odyssey 16.x and 17.x are almost completed.  Need to tweak for android boxes and change one shortcut within the 17.x versions and that should be it.  Will be available via the notification and wizard when completed tomorrow.  Lots of changes but we hope everyone will like it.  :)

9 hours ago, PistalPete said:

What's the address of your website?

What iptv service are you using, pm if you don't want to post.

pcrew4u.com

We use NFPS which has 6 different portals which end users can change anytime they wish.  Users have full access to their own private iptv service account, unlike other re-sellers.  ;)

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

pcrew4u.com

We use NFPS which has 6 different portals which end users can change anytime they wish.  Users have full access to their own private iptv service account, unlike other re-sellers.  ;)

Hi, "Cerberus".
I just registered.
It is awaiting approval.
Thank you.

I have no way to test the android version because my android box is 4.4.2 so kodi wont install on it.  I tried android emulators and none of them will run kodi.  I keep getting random crashes when kodi starts.  This is kodi app itself without build.  It doesnt run longer then 4 secs on emulators and it crashes.  I will have to rely on feedback for android 5.1 or higher devices.

10 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Eu não tenho nenhuma maneira de testar a versão do Android, porque a minha caixa Android é 4.4.2 por isso kodi não vai instalar nele. Eu tentei emuladores android e nenhum deles irá executar kodi. Eu continuo recebendo acidentes aleatórios quando kodi começa. Este é kodi próprio app sem compilação. Ele não funciona mais de 4 segundos em emuladores e ele falha. Eu terei que confiar no gabarito para dispositivos android 5.1 ou mais elevados.

Hi, "Cerberus"
My system is Minix Windows 10 x86.
Does it work on this operating system?
Thank you.

Kodi 17 installs and runs ok on win10.  My problem is that i have no way to test kodi 17 on android box since mine is too old and not supported.  I tried on android emulators but most are running 4.4.x.  Those that do run 5.1 after install and you run kodi 17 on emulator, kodi crashes after 4 secs.  Like I said, no way for me to test the wizard so will have to rely on feedback from users but I dont expect any problems with the wizard. 

NFPS

Thanks Cerberus. I have been using that since way back when you didn't need to have an internet connection to run a sonicview:-)

breachinbleach
21 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I pushed the new build via the notification addon and our wizard.  I am off to drink a beer.  :)

Hi where would we get notification addon and wizard? Thks Cerberus

If still using kodi 16 and using the 16.x build, either version you may notice a addon dependency issue with Confluence skin even though its not included in the build, the reason is kodi team is leaving behind 16.x and older versions.  In fact some 16.1 versions are no longer on their download mirror.  I grabbed what I could before they disappear for good.  If you get that popup hit yes to disable it or no.  Either way you will not see that message again.  To verify what I have said, go to repos, look and feel, skins and see there will be an update but you cant get it because of not running gui version from 17.0.  They are moving away from older versions.  Hope this clarifies that popup message within the 16.x build.

I had to update the build versions in order to address addon name changes, discontinued addons, outdated url sources, removed discontinued repos and updated database files so all addons are enabled in 17.x version.  Maybe I can take a break now...  :)

• Administrator

I wish I could find a way to install newer Android version in my not so easily found Android TV box. I cannot even find that hole in the TV box everyone keeps talking about in order to root it.

18 hours ago, DKT27 said:

I wish I could find a way to install newer Android version in my not so easily found Android TV box. I cannot even find that hole in the TV box everyone keeps talking about in order to root it.

I have Kodi 17 on my Android box without the need to root.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Chancer said:

I have Kodi 17 on my Android box without the need to root.

I think you might be having Android 5.0, which is minimum required for this. My Android TV box does not do so.

The newer version of kodi (17.x) has old sdk's removed plus dependencies removed as well.  Would take a re-write of original open source code in order to install 17.x on older boxes.  Just not worth it.  I am upgrading to the mi tv box myself next week.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2017 at 10:36 PM, Melgas said:

#

Hi, "truemate",
You are very much mistaken. You know nothing about the Kodi Project.
The "PVR IPTV Simple Client" addon is not and has never been "pirated".
It is known that it is included in KODI.
You did not know, so you know not to make absurd criticisms.
Get well. Learning does not cost much, okay?

#

you a very much MORON...

i just seen that link and shared here.. hope people find it helpful, nothing else.

and yea i dont know kodi podi.. nor i use it ever.. so therz no way in pointing this app ..okay !! lol

Archived