Skype 7.32.0.103

anuraag

Skype is a little piece of software that lets you make free calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world. And even though the calls are free, they are really excellent quality. If you and your friends, family or business contacts are using webcams, you can also make free video calls. You can even call landlines and mobile phones at really cheap per minute rates (and there's no setup or subscription fee).

Thanks to selesn777 for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

New version seems to have disabled support for MSN contacts? As now I can't message anyone that had used MSN Messenger... And made the grave mistake of removing them to try to re-add... and in doing so, can't re-add them. The "Add Contact" is there, but clicking it does nothing.

Reverted back to previous version and can message MSN contacts np... BUT for the 1 friend I removed, I still can't re-add... Mistake ><

3 minutes ago, SacredCultivator said:

New version seems to have disabled support for MSN contacts? As now I can't message anyone that had used MSN Messenger... And made the grave mistake of removing them to try to re-add... and in doing so, can't re-add them. The "Add Contact" is there, but clicking it does nothing.

Reverted back to previous version and can message MSN contacts np... BUT for the 1 friend I removed, I still can't re-add... Mistake ><

As You know there is about hundred different Skype version.

Which version of Skype you're talking about?

Some of them have included the MSN customers, some not, depends on which of them you have chosen.

SacredCultivator

New Version:  7.32.0.103 (Desktop)

Previous: 7.31.0.104

I use 7.32.32.103 and there are MSN contacts available.
Have You checked, maybe they are turned off? (Contacts => Contact List)

SacredCultivator

Misunderstanding possible.

As I can see my MSN friends no problem, it's not that theyd on't appear "offline".

Simply I can't message them and I know they are online,a s I can chat with them via Skypes web-version.

Just can't in client due to that message of them needing to accept request.

And Skype's forum seems to have just ignored it.

- - -

EDIT:
Tried downloading/installing the version you use, and same issue. Meh, not sure what caused this, as downgrading is a workaround only to message, but still can't add contacts (for MSN)

- - -

2nd EDIT:
Wow.. seems it was INTENDED to be like this (although still a bit weird.. since even those that ARE on my contact list is affected.
https://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-desktop-client/Messaging-disabled-until-request-is-accepted/td-p/4572372

1 hour ago, drvasili said:

silent install for new version???

for full installer use this command   /VERYSILENT /SP- /NOCANCEL /NORESTART /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NOLAUNCH

1. make shortcut  and add given command

my own tested example 

"C:\Users\kalju\Downloads\Skype 7.32.73.103\SkypeSetupFull.exe" /VERYSILENT /SP- /NOCANCEL /NORESTART /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NOLAUNCH

for msi installer use this command  /qb /norestart

1. make shortcut and use given command

my own tested example

"C:\Users\kalju\Downloads\Skype 7.32.0.103\SkypeSetup.msi" /qb /norestart

or use this commandline script or bat or cmd file

here is the command

msiexec /i “SkypeSetup.msi” /qb /norestart

NB! Before using msi installer is recommended to remove previous installed version.

Archived