Any Simple and best way to recover deleted watsapp images......

truemate

yesterday by-mistake i deleted that whole whatsapp folder. So i lost all images and some pdf files.

Can anyone say the best way to get those deleted images back...

dont say abt that  msgstore.db.crypt thing.. nothing here..everything got deleted..whole folder from internal memory (mobile).

Edited by truemate

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truemate

• Holmes

• DKT27

• debebee

21 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

Sorry for your loss

Most mobiles dont have recycle bin on their file systems

in my mobile it have.. but i uncheck that option :/

so files got deleted permanent

Try to use a mobile file recover program

You can also try to download and install a file recover program a sd card recover program or something like that on your computer then scan your phone with it.

• Administrator

First of all, do not download or write any data to your phone. From what I know, if mobiles work like computers, nothing is actually deleted, only marked as deleted, until it's overwritten.

Here is an article for a software that may help you with it.

But my view is different on this. Do this, download this > install or run it > connect your phone to the PC via the USB > run this software, select images / media > select the drive or drives that represent your mobile, most likely has to be the SD card one > run the scan. If it does not give better results, try selecting deep scan and try again and see if it works.

Another thing, all the media / texts of your your Whatsapp are backedup on Google Drive, search for it.

I use a program forget the name of it I used it to recover files from my sd card ill see if I can find it what DKTtwoseven said should also work.

On 1/30/2017 at 10:37 PM, DKT27 said:

First of all, do not download or write any data to your phone. From what I know, if mobiles work like computers, nothing is actually deleted, only marked as deleted, until it's overwritten.

Here is an article for a software that may help you with it.

But my view is different on this. Do this, download this > install or run it > connect your phone to the PC via the USB > run this software, select images / media > select the drive or drives that represent your mobile, most likely has to be the SD card one > run the scan. If it does not give better results, try selecting deep scan and try again and see if it works.

Another thing, all the media / texts of your your Whatsapp are backedup on Google Drive, search for it.

already written some data... as when using watsapp..new pic/vids keep on coming and saved in my internal memory of mobile..

before starting this thread i already used that recuva.. its not working.. not even detecting my mobile...

NOTE- 

me talking abt the internal mobile Storage.. not SD card

On 1/31/2017 at 4:12 AM, soundtwo said:

hi you can use  EaseUS MobiSaver

hmmm ok will check this..

Edited by truemate

Android phones save deleted data to LOST.DIR which is located on the SD card.  That data is in numbered files and can be recovered using the free version of EaseUS Data Recovery. I normally copy the directory to a PC and then use the software to recover the files.

Im just wondering if truemate recovered the images he wanted to recover?  Did any of the program listed work for you please let us know.

As the gentlemen say, if you have not written anything in storage, but if you have done so if you want to make the attempt to rescue information, a program that is also effective as a suggestion; Is 7 data recovery:

Also save your contacts from the phone and synchronize them with gmail is good alternative, to avoid the loss of data of the mobile, you can also make a backup from time to time as mentioned the same application of whatsapp.

• 1 month later...

:D hii all.. back back

On 2/6/2017 at 3:37 AM, Holmes said:

Im just wondering if truemate recovered the images he wanted to recover?  Did any of the program listed work for you please let us know.

nothing got recovered :/

i try all those above mention soft but still...nope

while trying these apps.. i dont know wat happen to my phone after that.. its behaving weird.

files opening by its own.. like some invisible finger working on it.

i google and founded.. something call ghost touch .. for asus phone.. pwnedd :((((

On 2/3/2017 at 3:02 AM, straycat19 said:

Android phones save deleted data to LOST.DIR which is located on the SD card.  That data is in numbered files and can be recovered using the free version of EaseUS Data Recovery. I normally copy the directory to a PC and then use the software to recover the files.

cant find anything like this on sd card

On 2/7/2017 at 7:51 AM, MCart3r said:

As the gentlemen say, if you have not written anything in storage, but if you have done so if you want to make the attempt to rescue information, a program that is also effective as a suggestion; Is 7 data recovery:

Also save your contacts from the phone and synchronize them with gmail is good alternative, to avoid the loss of data of the mobile, you can also make a backup from time to time as mentioned the same application of whatsapp.

yea gentlemen always right :D

btw, will that7 data will work.. as i try 3 soft till now.. nothing works.