EZ CD Audio Converter 5.1.0.1

jalaffa

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Thanks to Petrovic for the update.

Download

• Replies 19
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EZ CD Audio Converter 5.1.0 Build 1 Portable Endless Trial by Fuken Gruven
EZCDPortable_x.x.x_32bit_64bit_Multilingual_Rev.3_online.paf.exe

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /download/92f44v1f9wfa6f5/EZCDPortable_x.x.x_32bit_64bit_Multilingual_Rev.3_online.paf.exe

Plexxor something strange happened. I still had this Trial Expired message and when I decided to run process monitor to see the registry value that is responsible, the message didn't come up! I can run the trial! It seems that they did this to hide it. Clever devs. So now I use procmon before I run EZCD...

Crack not working here either. I click on the desktop shortcut and nothing happens

4 hours ago, Kerry4444 said:

Crack not working here either. I click on the desktop shortcut and nothing happens

No such kind of problem.

1 hour ago, paresh said:

The crack works for  32 bit version only, 64 bit version remains non responsive.

That's because its for 32 bit  so you need to use the 32 bit version of the program.. The last time 64 bit was cracked was back in the summer  i have a portable of it too  but 32 bit programs run just fine in a x64 windows o/s and for converting something like audio its not a big deal . it's not like converting  video were  you could use over 4 gb  of memory  the difference  in x64 and x86  :)

The benefit to running 64-bit software, is the access to greater amounts of memory (as the limit to 32-bit software is approximately 2-4 gigabytes)

You may would see a slight increase in speed using  x64 but a few seconds is not going to matter no way as i can convert  Flac  to  AAC M4A 448 kpbs  very fast with x86 of this program.  but you are welcome to crack it or buy a key for the x64 version if you wish . :)

9 hours ago, steven36 said:

That's because its for 32 bit  so you need to use the 32 bit version of the program.. The last time 64 bit was cracked was back in the summer  i have a portable of it too  but 32 bit programs run just fine in a x64 windows o/s and for converting something like audio its not a big deal . it's not like converting  video were  you could use over 4 gb  of memory  the difference  in x64 and x86  :)

You may would see a slight increase in speed using  x64 but a few seconds is not going to matter no way as i can convert  Flac  to  AAC M4A 448 kpbs  very fast with x86 of this program.  but you are welcome to crack it or buy a key for the x64 version if you wish . :)

The latest working 64 bit crack is 4.0.9.1 ?

Thanks

10 hours ago, ahgrnsn said:

The latest working 64 bit crack is 4.0.9.1 ?

Thanks

Yes 4.0.9.1 x64 that  was the last one for x64   ‎August ‎25, ‎2016

12 hours ago, steven36 said:

Yes 4.0.9.1 x64 that  was the last one for x64   ‎August ‎25, ‎2016

Hi,

Anyone have the link for that x64 crack?

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

EZ.CD.Audio.Converter.5.1.1.1 Xenocoder release (just the patch)

www23.zippyshare.com/v/Rnpr9uEi/file.html
pw: www.nsanedown.com

MD5Sums

4ccb62de7cebea2f438ad97d1608f606 *x64\ezcd.exe
7d92549bfaf41418947a2e6facd9eda8 *x86\ezcd.exe

Archived