Google Earth 7.1.8.3036

jalaffa

Google Earth puts a planet's worth of imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop. Fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, the ocean and even galaxies in outer space. View exotic locales like Maui and Paris, as well as points of interest such as local restaurants, hospitals, and schools. Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps, and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips. With Google Earth you can fly from space to your neighborhood--just type in an address and zoom right in, search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions, tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings, explore rich geographical content, save and share your searches and favorites and even add your own annotations.

Thanks to BLAite for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portable Google Earth Pro 7.1.8.3036 Multilingual

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable Google Earth Pro (26 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6570026/Google_Earth_Pro_Portable_7.1.8.3036_Multilingual.exe.html

Extract and run GoogleEarthProPortable.
Cache in temp folder deleted when leaving, if you want to keep cache in portable folder (to use offline) edit GoogleEarthProPortable.ini.
Settings of installed GoogleEarth should be preserved.

Can anyone confirm me that those portable versions are completely portable? I mean, if they quit those google background services on exit and all the registry entries.

Thanks a lot :)

8 minutes ago, Rico69Suave said:

Can anyone confirm me that those portable versions are completely portable? I mean, if they quit those google background services on exit and all the registry entries.

Thanks a lot :)

I don't know about Registry entries, but I can confirm that this is fully portable, including settings, favorites places.

I use this since a long time and I can transfer all my datas from a computer to an other without loosing anything. This also works with this last version.

23 minutes ago, dee.pee said:

I don't know about Registry entries, but I can confirm that this is fully portable, including settings, favorites places.

I use this since a long time and I can transfer all my datas from a computer to an other without loosing anything. This also works with this last version.

Thank you for the quick answer dee.pee ;D

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2017 at 3:02 PM, swampy said:

Portable by Dave Green: (No registry entries or files left behind).

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /file/bqwrd4ayafc020y/EarthPortable_7.1.8.paf.exe

Thanks is working fine...;)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived