[Solved] Chrome Problem

hakah

I don't know why since yesterday it is impossible to visit websites using Google Chrome as showing"Unable to connect to the site" and "Accidentally disconnected". Common websites like google.com and hotmail.com are not possible to connect. For nsaneforums.com I can open but cannot login as it always shows username and password do not match. I am afraid this problem may be caused by the installation of Kaspersky Total Security. But there is nothing I can do at this moment as not familiar with changing her Firewall settings.
I am using Windows 10 Home. I have tried many ways suggested in internet and still not successful to solve the problem encountered. Any alternative methods can be proposed for subject solution and thanks very much for your kind assistance!

• Replies 9
  • Views 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you installed Kaspersky immediately before the problem started? When was Kaspersky installed?

NB! In future please not to copy the formatted text. If there is only font family and font size, not problem, but if also is copied lines background, it will be like a zebra.

Kalju: The problem started after the installation of Kaspersky Total Security. Would it be caused by Kaspersky Secure Connection? 

I am using another PC to enter into this Forum.

@Hakah...Chrome and Kaspersky have long had issues with one another.

By the way, I am new to Chrome. I have been having issues with video playback on Facebook and a handful of other sites with Chrome. I would still be with Firefox if Bitdefender did not, sometimes, block Firefox from connecting to the Net. Sometimes, Firefox does not want to connect on its own even with the firewall off.

As I said, I use Bitdefender Total Security and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. They never give me an issue with Chrome. 

Anyway...here are some links for Kaspersky causing issues with Chrome:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Kaspersky+%2B+Chrome+problems&oq=Kaspersky+%2B+Chrome+problems&ie=UTF-8

I use Avast and Malware Bytes. I have for years and I too have the problem all of a sudden. I thought I was just tripping.  :) I cleaned everything in Chrome since the beginning of time like history, cache, everything... Even NotScript started acting up. Any suggestion on what to use besides notscript?

Thanks for all your assistance on the matter. Now the problem is finally solved after direct contact with Kaspersky Support. Kaspersky had blocked the access of Google Chrome to internet.

Archived