DVDFab 10.0.1.9

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to kabino for the update.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar
8 hours ago, strikerfox said:

Strange not even a portable version?

Well, no crack == no portable? @ChVL Whatever happened to him??

Suggestion to the MODS or ADMINS, DON'T  FRONTPAGE any apps that  haven't received any fixes for that specific version...

TheEmpathicEar

@teodz1984 U might be right...Or, maybe if a specified period of time has gone by [like this] w/o any new patches, etc.

Let's be REALISTIC people

Best keep frontpage Apps to those Versions with WORKING FIXES or those that are freeware.....

^

The are sites like

1. The Original Website ... I'm sure if you are a legit user you have email or app notifications for new releases anyway...

2. Mirrors like Videohelp and Majorgeeks that keep these people up to date on newer releases..  A lot of people get news faster on these sites than here.

1 hour ago, teodz1984 said:

^

The are sites like

1. The Original Website ... I'm sure if you are a legit user you have email or app notifications for new releases anyway...

2. Mirrors like Videohelp and Majorgeeks that keep these people up to date on newer releases..  A lot of people get news faster on these sites than here.

I think you're confused this is a news site that allows warez , They post the update News  for legitimate and non legitimate users , This is not a warez forum  its a news forum and blog that allows members to post warez as long they post it by the rules.

If you want apps that only have cracks go to a scene release. forum /warez forum  or a nice private p2p site or a warez blog .. This site here has always been a Software and News site they dont have rules against posting installers without cracks . This site is very old and I been here since 2007 off and on and its always been like this.. So i doubt they going change now. They would have nothing to post on the front pages some the apps here went years before they was cracked again. 

50 minutes ago, steven36 said:

This is not a warez forum  its a news forum and blog that allows members to post warez as long they post it by the rulles

If it looks like a duck.quacks like a duck...by golly it is a duck.

So i doubt they going change now. They would have nothing to post on the front pages some the apps here went years before they was cracked again. 

Lots of other  things to post about... like alternatives

58 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

Lots of other  things to post about... like alternatives

Ask any of the members here in PM that had suggestions at this site. did having them ever change anything ?. Nothing never changes unless the higher ups decide to change it themselves  or things just change all by themselves for better or worse .. The Mods and Admins pms are open and that is the right way to go about it not on the open board  , but i doubt you will make much headway  ask others they will tell you . i gave up trying too change anything here because i cant  . Every since after the New Year the software update scene has been really slow maybe things will pick up soon . 

This site has been here since at lest 2005 and you think you're going change things just because you dont like the way they do things here ? 

http://www.nsaneforums.com/forum/17-news-amp-updates/?page=782

You been a member since 2012  so you're not new  you should know how this site is by now and why didn't  you tell them this years ago?  Seems a little too late  now dont you think  ? 

10 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

Let's be REALISTIC people

Best keep frontpage Apps to those Versions with WORKING FIXES or those that are freeware.....

10 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

Suggestion to the MODS or ADMINS, DON'T  FRONTPAGE any apps that  haven't received any fixes for that specific version...

Agree...This way bloating the Frontpage with non-working & "sick" appz can be prevented. Would like to see people posting/sharing more freewares/open-source though.

Archived