BREAKING NEWS Multiple fatalities, gunman in custody after Ft. Lauderdale airport shooting

Loboron

• Replies 13
  • Views 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, knowledge said:

You're post is sort off topic here but , if Trump keeps messing with them spies . things are not going too end up good for him, he will be lucky to stay in there the whole 4 years  without being impeached. The last president to do this was Richard Nixon and  we all know how well that went from him he had to resign or be impeached .Trump is not even in there yet but already messing with them witch is more crazy than what Nixon done after he got in there. You make spies mad they will get even.they have you're life history  and are good for leaking it too the press in some parking lot .

Some points I like to make:

I believe this man is sick.

He tried to ask for help by going and confessing his state of mind to the fbi but they and the hospital might have taken some negligence there,

If this is PTSD then this might be a case where psychosis is the result.

Some people are not cut out to become a soldier or expose to some highly traumatic events as some might develop psychotic behavior or is already psychotic.

All soldiers, police, firefighters, ER/red cross personnel,  and the likes, must undergo constant psychological check and therapy.

Why USA are having these kind of shooting incidents? From school/universities shootings, to terrorists influence shootings, to BLM influenced shooting, to this kind of psychotic shooting incident. Too much people there or just to stressful to live there?

1 minute ago, Reefa said:

Great post..OK here we go i was once a Black and White person that's how i saw life....Until i started my own research..Then life really changed big for me ..People call it tin hat thinking..For me it's common sense...The real tin foil heads are the ones who think main stream media is real....

That's why i read http://www.snopes.com/ to see what is real and not real  , just because a lot mainstream news from the USA is  fake  and propaganda dont make propaganda news from other countries real . 2 lies dont make a truth .

e4j7gNU.jpg

You got too love the Russian  times  they post something  new about Trump every few minutes  . like most news  if you look back a year from now you will see it was not real or even relevant .

5 hours ago, steven36 said:

You're post is sort off topic here but , if Trump keeps messing with them spies . things are not going too end up good for him, he will be lucky to stay in there the whole 4 years  without being impeached. The last president to do this was Richard Nixon and  we all know how well that went from him he had to resign or be impeached .Trump is not even in there yet but already messing with them witch is more crazy than what Nixon done after he got in there. You make spies mad they will get even.they have you're life history  and are good for leaking it too the press in some parking lot .

I thought this was for "General News" my bad, when it happened, I happened to be on line and was Flashed with breaking news... I thought it to be of interest to share at the time since it just occurred and involved International travel.

6 hours ago, steven36 said:

That's why i read http://www.snopes.com/ to see what is real and not real  , just because a lot mainstream news from the USA is  fake  and propaganda dont make propaganda news from other countries real . 2 lies dont make a truth .

e4j7gNU.jpg

Snopes is biased as well and shills for the left and Hillary.

2 hours ago, CODYQX4 said:

Snopes is biased as well and shills for the left and Hillary.

You're  biased as well and shift for Trump so what's you're point/? i'm glad i'm a independent and can laugh at all of you ..

NPWdRgO.jpg

With the new laws in the USA passed  the government  is going too dictate what is fake and not fake anyhow so i may as well stop reading the news again its bad for you're brain. if i wanted to hear politics i would turn on talk radio  i'm sick of hearing Trump this , Hillary. that  ..its Trumps problem now in a few days so let it rest  ! only thing would be more funny than posting  the YouTube videos from the Russia Today who is accused of  posting anti HRC YouTube post to brainwash the American  public into voting for Trump  is for me to post American ones from NBC  :P

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived