DVDFab 10.0.1.7

jalaffa

• Replies 60
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar
13 minutes ago, jvidal said:

BTW, there's a tool called vidcoder, that uses handbrake to transcode DVD/Blu-ray. Free, of course.

The problem is up-to-date decryption. "Free" decryption usually is not up-to-date. AnyDVD requires a valid license to decrypt Blu-Ray, etc.

This is why DVDfab [with a working patch] was so crucial.

handbrake and vidcoder or not for ripping BD or DVD with copy protection, they are for converting or re-encoding, There is only a handful of software left that will remove copy protection so you an rip to a hard drive and make a backup, There is only 3 programs that I know of that will make a backup of a cinavia protected disk that will play on a blue ray player made after FEB 2012, DVDFab is one of those and that is why this program is so important.

57 minutes ago, lincolnLT59 said:

handbrake and vidcoder or not for ripping BD or DVD with copy protection, they are for converting or re-encoding, There is only a handful of software left that will remove copy protection so you an rip to a hard drive and make a backup, There is only 3 programs that I know of that will make a backup of a cinavia protected disk that will play on a blue ray player made after FEB 2012, DVDFab is one of those and that is why this program is so important.

You've said there are 3 programs that you know, what are the 2 programs left?

TheEmpathicEar
5 minutes ago, ontryit said:

I don't what difference it makes... It's probably this, CINEX HD, and AnyDVD which I referenced above. They are expensive and usually require a subscription of some sort. It's not just a one-time payment for a program.

TheEmpathicEar
1 hour ago, jvidal said:

Well, have you thought about BUYING DVDFab if it's so crucial?

Yes, I have.

1. I live in the US. The US version is useless. Unless, there is someway to purchase the non-US version while living in the US?

2. If I can get past the above, would I use it enough to make up for the cost?

21 hours ago, ontryit said:

It's the same ones that TheEmpathicEar already mention, CINEX HD, and AnyDVD HD, I did hear of a couple other ones for removing copy protection from DVDS but I never tried them.

7 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Yes, I have.

1. I live in the US. The US version is useless. Unless, there is someway to purchase the non-US version while living in the US?

Your right about the US version, Were screwed here in the USA, I did buy AnyDVD HD when they had a discount about a month ago, Paid $54 for a year which I feel is a great price and not expensive in my opinion for what I do.

TheEmpathicEar
4 minutes ago, lincolnLT59 said:

Your right about the US version, Were screwed here in the USA, I did buy AnyDVD HD when they had a discount about a month ago, Paid $54 for a year which I feel is a great price and not expensive in my opinion for what I do.

1. When AnyDVD has a sale, U should post it here somewhere?

2. Does AnyDVD provide Cinavia removal/repair? [DVDfab does (in some cases)]

3. What version of DVDfab should I purchase? I only want to copy Blu-Ray/DVDs. [This is assuming, of course, U can purchase/get the non-US somehow]

TheEmpathicEar
3 minutes ago, snookerrat147 said:

Hello everyone,

I recently paid US$ 52.80 for PassKey (Lifetime) DVD + Bluray.

I just looked and it is still available.

http://www.dvdfab.cn/checkout.htm?pid=829&opt829=LFT&coupon=PASSKEY50OFF

Thanks everyone for the many great downloads.

Sounds great. But, does Passkey have access to DVDfab's Cinavia removal/repair? Otherwise, it's going to cost more than whatever Passkey is going to cost?

14 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Yes, I have.

That is not an issue.

If you have a license, you can use whatever installer you like.

Go and buy it.

TheEmpathicEar
9 hours ago, Stig said:

That is not an issue.

If you have a license, you can use whatever installer you like.

Go and buy it.

I am going to wait for some kind of sale. I also need to find out what version I need, I only want to copy Blu-Ray/DVDs [and Remove/Repair Cinavia of course].

EDIT: Someone above referred to a sale on Passkey, but I don't know if Passkey has access to Cinavia Removal/Repair. I could always use CloneBD, assuming it is compatible with Passkey?

snookerrat147

Yes I have used PassKey with CloneBD and many other ripper/converters

without any problems. Actually I am very surprised if something doesn"t work!

Maybe I should get a commission from DVDFab?????

TheEmpathicEar
4 minutes ago, snookerrat147 said:

Yes I have used PassKey with CloneBD and many other ripper/converters

without any problems. Actually I am very surprised if something doesn"t work!

Maybe I should get a commission from DVDFab?????

I have yet to figure out if Passkey has Cinavia Removal/Repair or if that is a separate purchase?

snookerrat147

I paid only for PassKey (Lifetime DVD + Bluray US$ 52.80)

I would rather not pay but sites are being shut down where I am.

TheEmpathicEar
12 minutes ago, snookerrat147 said:

I paid only for PassKey (Lifetime DVD + Bluray US$ 52.80)

I would rather not pay but sites are being shut down where I am.

Let me phrase the question like this: R U aware of any Blu-Ray/DVDs that U copied that did have Cinavia? Refer to this in order to determine if U have or have not?

Still using DVDFab v9 for Blu-Ray, works a charm, except occasionally have to re-install.

And as has been said many times before MakeMKV works just fine.

3 hours ago, PistalPete said:

Still using DVDFab v9 for Blu-Ray, works a charm, except occasionally have to re-install.

And as has been said many times before MakeMKV works just fine.

i think the last time i  burned  protected  media  was back when i was on dialup 2005 or something  because it would of not been possible to download a big file on dail up.  i just let the scene and p2p remove it for me , i dont  have to buy special software .  special players  or even buy disc offline storage is very cheap and last for many years tell you need to buy new . i would not invest in software like this again  unless internet piracy came to a end  and had to start doing it offline again . Now days many dont download at all non pirates and pirates just stream .

TheEmpathicEar
5 minutes ago, steven36 said:

i think the last time i  burned  protected  media  was back when i was on dialup 2005 or something  because it would of not been possible to download a big file on dail up.  i just let the scene and p2p remove it for me , i dont  have to buy special software .  special players  or even buy disc offline storage is very cheap and last for many years tell you need to buy new . i would not invest in software like this again  unless internet piracy came to a end  and had to start doing it offline again . Now days many dont download at all non pirates and pirates just stream .

[Getting a little off-topic here...]

My issue is that I really want the physical Blu-Ray. One place to find these is RARBG. But, a 44GB download takes a while even with the kind of download speeds that we have today.

9 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

[Getting a little off-topic here...]

My issue is that I really want the physical Blu-Ray. One place to find these is RARBG. But, a 44GB download takes a while even with the kind of download speeds that we have today.

i was not talking about you're issue  or even too you . The issue you have no one can solve it but a reverse engineer or  yourself so you will have too wait or buy the software or use old like Pete does  . i dont have a issue if i needed this software i would buy it if i had too but it has no value too me.

Archived