Comodo Internet Security 10.0.0.6092

jalaffa

Comodo Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats by combining a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+. Developed by one of the world's leading IT security providers, COMODO AntiVirus leverages multiple technologies(including on demand & on access scanning, email scanning, process monitoring and worm blocking) to immediately start protecting your PC. The new-look interface facilitates quick and easy access to all major settings, including the powerful and highly configurable security rules interface.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Conley Powell

As with version 10.0.0.6086, I still get unlabelled buttons during installation, and I still can't access "Advanced Settings". Whatever was wrong hasn't been fixed.

Comodo Internet Security Premium - Offline Version

http://cdn.download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/5001/xml_binaries/cis/cis_setup_x86.msi

http://cdn.download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/5001/xml_binaries/cis/cis_setup_x64.msi

You can't update your program to new version or I wrong ?

31146489133_51b52e260a_o.png

On 12/29/2016 at 7:00 AM, jamesbond said:

is there a standalone link for the firewall only? boy i hate this webinstaller crap.

Comodo Firewall only link.

Same here.  I use Malwarebytes Premium but with Comodo Firewall.

During the installation, don't forget to go to components then uncheck COMODO GeekBuddy and Dragon Web Browser.

Also, once installed, go to Settings->HIPS->HIPS Settings->uncheck Enable HIPS if you just want the firewall.

Capture.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived