AnyDVD 8.0.9.0

jalaffa

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To unblock online key blacklisting, delete the following Alternate Data Stream with e. g. AlternateStreamView of Nirsoft:

C:\ProgramData\RedFox:AnyDVD

Just enter C:\ProgramData\RedFox into search bar of the tool and delete it. Block AnyDVD afterwards with a firewall, so it can't set the ADS again.

Content of that "bad" ADS:

[13542662]
Type=1
Message=Your license has been deactivated. (stolen)

So, is there a good BRD patch capable of making AnyDVD 8.0.9.0 work properly ? The front-paged thread about AnyDVD 8.0.9.0 does offer a new BRD fix but it seems no one has tested it so far. Besides, my anti-virus software will delete it as soon as it gets downloaded so I'm not taking any chances. Strangely, it does not delete the old BRD patch (v. 0.9).

I don't think that once a key is blocked it can be unblocked.

@ShadyStan

The Old Brd patch DOES NOT work on any release above AnyDVD 8.0.7.0. It appears to patch ok , but afterwards you cannot decrypt any Blu Rays. It seems Slysoft have added a extra server check.

I have tested this myself on several BR's and the LAST WORKING VERSION (WITH PATCH) IS INDEED 8.0.7.0.

So far , as far as I know , Brd have not updated their patch..

12 hours ago, teddystacker said:

It seems Slysoft have added a extra server check.

Slysoft? That company doesn't exist any more.

Ref Slysoft haha yes indeed that is true  - I am very old school  and cant change lol. I guess I forgot that fact while taking the time to test and post :-)

Patch by BRD team :-

Site :-   ....   https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :-   .........................    /files/0SWV6SQU/Patch-BRD.rar_links

Note : Patch works but, if you are using Eset AV then you need to «disable protection» and « Pause the Firewall», otherwise your ESET AV Nod 32 or Eset Smart Security will say that found --»  " A threat (Win32/HackTool.crack.DM was found in file « C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\ElbyCDIO.dll )  "

To avoid this detection, open Eset Nod32 or ESS and go to Setup / advanced setup / ANTIVIRUS / Exclusions /Paths to be excluded from scanning / Edit / Add / C:\Program Files (x86) \ RedFox \ AnyDVD \ ElbyCDIO.dll.

Cheers

Jofre

1 hour ago, jofre said:

Patch by BRD team :-

Site :-   ....   https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :-   .........................    /files/0SWV6SQU/Patch-BRD.rar_links

Note : Patch works but, if you are using Eset AV then you need to «disable protection» and « Pause the Firewall», otherwise your ESET AV Nod 32 or Eset Smart Security will say that found --»  " A threat (Win32/HackTool.crack.DM was found in file « C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\ElbyCDIO.dll )  "

To avoid this detection, open Eset Nod32 or ESS and go to Setup / advanced setup / ANTIVIRUS / Exclusions /Paths to be excluded from scanning / Edit / Add / C:\Program Files (x86) \ RedFox \ AnyDVD \ ElbyCDIO.dll.

Cheers

Jofre

But this is the same BRD patch /v. 0.9/ that is deemed incapable of making AnyDVD releases above 8.0.7.0 work properly.

As I said in my original post - the patch APPEARS to register the program. BUT after testing on any Blu ray disk , those disks CANNOT be decoded , and a Error message is given about a server check..

Then, how about to use the key and post on System Host File a rule to avoid contact of AnyDVD with Homepage ? -»      0.0.00.0   redfox.bz/ 

or

Use AV Firewall in order to block the access of AnyDVD Homepage to AnyDVD program and vice-versa.

On 12/29/2016 at 0:57 PM, Blubi said:

To unblock online key blacklisting, delete the following Alternate Data Stream with e. g. AlternateStreamView of Nirsoft:

C:\ProgramData\RedFox:AnyDVD

Just enter C:\ProgramData\RedFox into search bar of the tool and delete it. Block AnyDVD afterwards with a firewall, so it can't set the ADS again.

Content of that "bad" ADS:

[13542662]
Type=1
Message=Your license has been deactivated. (stolen)

I didn't found any ADS in the C:\ProgramData\RedFox and its subdirectory with Nirsoft AlternateStreamView v1.51 (Run as normal and Administrator user), can you clarify your information.

Today (Jan 1, 2017), i confirm that what Blubi said was CORRECT, today my license key was deactivated. Unfortunately, i can't delete the ADS from that location with AlternateStreamView.

long time I'm not using this prog anymore but maybe someone can test this key:

Hoster:  datafilehost.com

Sharecod:  /d/2d805650

I found in some other forum but it's no use for me anymore.

It is there on my computer. As mentioned to find something there you must have a blacklisted key, insert a blu-ray and let it go online, so you get the message.

@wasisdn

It is the same key as already know.

On 31/12/2016 at 8:21 AM, Blubi said:

It is there on my computer. As mentioned to find something there you must have a blacklisted key, insert a blu-ray and let it go online, so you get the message.

@wasisdn

It is the same key as already know.

thank you it realy works., but i don't now if it can decrypt BD cause all bluray iso that i have are free region

• 1 month later...

Archived