EZ CD Audio Converter 5.0.5

anuraag

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 17
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EZ CD Audio Converter 5.0.5 Build 1 Portable Endless Trial by Fuken Gruven
EZCDPortable_x.x.x_32bit_64bit_Multilingual_Rev.3_online.paf.exe

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /download/92f44v1f9wfa6f5/EZCDPortable_x.x.x_32bit_64bit_Multilingual_Rev.3_online.paf.exe

55 minutes ago, vlefteriss said:

Dear Plexxor after installing 5.0.5 through your portable version, i get message that trial has expired. Any help?

Same message.

Working like a charm my friend, something went wrong with your "installation" register clean sweep.

2016_12_23_181223.jpg

for the love of god, you people need to move on and use things that dont require cracks because every time this bloody program comes up all there is is whinging abou  needing a new crack

theres better freeware equivalents out there, move on...youre getting sad and boring

2 hours ago, stylemessiah said:

for the love of god, you people need to move on and use things that dont require cracks because every time this bloody program comes up all there is is whinging abou  needing a new crack

theres better freeware equivalents out there, move on...youre getting sad and boring

Mr smartass next time come here when you really have something useful to say. Buzz off.

TAC is good software but not  updated since  June 2015  and it has some bugs in it that need  fixed ..LameXP  dont even have m4a  apple itunes container  that i use and if a encoder cant do at lest 448 kbps audio  bitrate  it's a no go for me . If you use something that not  updated since June 2015  it shows it's all in you're mind that you need a new crack every time  this software updates . I just use what I have tell it gets cracked again  and still I  got a 100 more updates than the last time TAC  updated . :P

I haven't ran into any bugs with TAC, works fine for me. I mostly do conversions, from 160/320kbps to 128, for example, to use on my portable mp3 player(s).

1 hour ago, jvidal said:

I haven't ran into any bugs with TAC, works fine for me. I mostly do conversions, from 160/320kbps to 128, for example, to use on my portable mp3 player(s).

I dont convert  mp3s if i get 320s i just retag  them if needed and keep them as they are I only convert Flac or wav  down to 448 kbps m4a that way i get a high bitrate  at half the hard drive space .before with TAC  i would get error popups from the program so i used a old version were didn't have the errors  .  With EZ CD I can rename the file like i want them , remove stuff from tags I dont  want , add a album cover , save media data  and convert them too 448 kbps m4a and i dont even have fool with a 3rd party tagging software  very often.  And no errors at all  ..If all you're doing is converting files too mp3  converters are a dime a dozen. .  :)

9 hours ago, vlefteriss said:

Mr smartass next time come here when you really have something useful to say. Buzz off.

...says  someone with 50 posts and cant handle a little criticism

the internet may not be for you if you cant handle negative comments/criticism

And just for everyone in genneral, Ill also point out that its against the rules to request cracks etc, which if you realised this, would make my post make complete sense

As you were

At least, we have got the endless trial here. That is really doing things enough for us. So, I don't think we need to whine about not having any crack after all. Of course, a crack would be awesome but then, if you don't get it, you don't get it. We all know it is just a little game for Xenocoder to crack this. But, if he just likes to play with it as and when he sees it appropriate, let him have his own way. Simple, isn't it?

with the number of update EZCD has, its pointless cracking every version. If the Endless Trial isn't suffice, consider buying the program as the developers could just call time on the program

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2016 at 0:22 AM, zteph2000 said:

Please XENOCODER make a patch once in a while !

Thanks !

EZ.CD.Audio.Converter.5.1.1.1 Xenocoder release (just the patch)

www23.zippyshare.com/v/Rnpr9uEi/file.html
pw: www.nsanedown.com

MD5Sums

4ccb62de7cebea2f438ad97d1608f606 *x64\ezcd.exe
7d92549bfaf41418947a2e6facd9eda8 *x86\ezcd.exe

Yup, they Work

Archived