Reliance broadband : Pathethic Service

sudoku

Hello

I am using reliance broadband from 2008. I had asked them for termination in advance i,e 2 weeks. I told them to deactivate when my billing cycle ends that is 23 december but they send me advance bill whose last date is 10th Jan and it will billed for 23th dec to 24 jan. As i informed them before there CC told me i had to pay the bill and had to keep there shitty service. These reliance people are twats. I will not pay bill .

what should i do now ?

Please suugest.

Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Views 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Luaine said:

Post this on their twitter and facebook account. Complaint it to https://www.facebook.com/Pehredaar/

Threaten them you will go to consumer court to take strong action against them.

I had posted on above link as well.

I called there support number and those twat told me if i use the connection or not i still had to pay , it is advance rental.

7 minutes ago, sudoku said:

I had posted on above link as well.

I called there support number and those twat told me if i use the connection or not i still had to pay , it is advance rental.

What amount they are forcing you to pay in advance ? Ask them where it is written in their policy. Did they tell you while taking reliance connection ?

5 minutes ago, Luaine said:

What amount they are asking to pay in advance ? Ask them where it is written in their policy. Did they tell you while taking reliance connection ?

They are asking to pay one month advance rent , 23th Dec 2016 to 23th Jan 2017. There is nothing such thing written in policy, i can get connection terminated even in middle of month and charges will be on pro-rata basis. I will not pay rent that final . Sent them tweet on there official handle and an email to terminate my connection in 24 hours or will see legal remedy. 

• Administrator

That's why you avoid anything from that younger brother. Complete chor he and his companies are, complete chor. But I agree, complain it in consumer court and take legal action against them.

As for the elder brother, he is said to be starting internet service in many areas and is also doing many trials already I think.

On 25/12/2016 at 0:35 PM, DKT27 said:

That's why you avoid anything from that younger brother. Complete chor he and his companies are, complete chor. But I agree, complain it in consumer court and take legal action against them.

As for the elder brother, he is said to be starting internet service in many areas and is also doing many trials already I think.

Hello

These reliance stupid idiot people are biggest liars. I had told them to terminate my connection and see what they sent me in email

34ae7035aee749cba51a52d54e9c24fd.png

Reliance JIo will be a biggest fraud. As people had used there Aadhar card to get a connection they will bill them hard and person can not do anything and they will had to pay through their nose. Aadhar actually connected with bank and they will charge your bank

• Administrator
On 27/12/2016 at 7:26 PM, sudoku said:

Hello

These reliance stupid idiot people are biggest liars. I had told them to terminate my connection and see what they sent me in email

Reliance JIo will be a biggest fraud. As people had used there Aadhar card to get a connection they will bill them hard and person can not do anything and they will had to pay through their nose. Aadhar actually connected with bank and they will charge your bank

Tell them you received no call or notification asking for anything. Insist on it. Show them your call log if required. Ask them for proof of the call and the time of the call with the person who called you. Believe me, the agents working for them are complete scammers. Push your word hard.

About that, a lot of fake information is being spread around. A lot fake information is being spread by the people who do not want the service to succeed or who cannot see that company going forward. I have seen enough examples. This page gives an small example. Let me explain it to you, all the new SIM cards - from all the SIM card companies these days either require Aadhar card or are sooner or later going to require Aadhar card to activate. That's the government rule. This is done to help fight against scammers, fraudsters, cheaters and other such things in big ways. Second, just because someone has your Aadhar card or it's number does not mean they can use your money from your bank. They need your all important password, that is your fingerprint, something they themselves cannot store with them. Without that they cannot charge anything from your account. Also, free means, free, there is no hidden in it. Yes, you might expect some small thing here and there, it's also possible that what is being shown may not be the same when the service becomes paid, but that is nothing in front of all the fake information that is being spread everywhere and such.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

If your concerns are not being heard, your option is to go to court or for now, write to the higher authorities, every company has them.

Archived