ISO Buster listing on frontpage and its serial#

46&2

I downloaded ISO Buster and its serial from front page. After installing I registered with supplied serial. The serial seemed to work fine, the program said was registered and the "register" option is now grey out. I scanned an old drive to see if there was any files to recover. ISO Buster found a lot of files. When I tried to recover the files a screen popped up telling me in order to recover lost files I needed the "registered" version! In other words the serial does NOT really work. I clicked on the "if listing outdated .... let us know" but that did not work so am reporting it here.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, 46&2 said:

I downloaded ISO Buster and its serial from front page. After installing I registered with supplied serial. The serial seemed to work fine, the program said was registered and the "register" option is now grey out. I scanned an old drive to see if there was any files to recover. ISO Buster found a lot of files. When I tried to recover the files a screen popped up telling me in order to recover lost files I needed the "registered" version! In other words the serial does NOT really work. I clicked on the "if listing outdated .... let us know" but that did not work so am reporting it here.

try the crack:

try the crack:

I stay clear of untested exe's
I found a copy of ISO Buster v3.7 and the serial works with it.
I will stick to that version until a new valid serial is found for v3.9

2 hours ago, 46&2 said:

I stay clear of untested exe's
I found a copy of ISO Buster v3.7 and the serial works with it.
I will stick to that version until a new valid serial is found for v3.9

As you wish!

In the end every file it recovered was worthless. Movies would play then stop after about 5 minutes then start over. Pics wouldnt display and txt files were garbled. ISO Buster has been uninstalled from my system. I should of known better, tried other software similar to ISO Buster in the past with the same less than desirable results.

The front page still has NOT been updated with respects to the ISO Buster serial not working with v3.9. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Archived