Internet Download Manager 6.27 Build 2

anuraag

re: Corruption

best keep multipart downloads off... 1 part per file

Not all mirrors have the same versions of the files (CRC wise)

Just my 2 cents

• Replies 53
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

I was using 8 but since i have 4 internet lines mixed with Kerio 16 helps to get speed from all of them

the video i tested only 1 line while other users using it that's why it's slow

My problem started about a month or 2 ago after i got the fiber cables, strange that download only works fine in a clean Win7 in vmware but when i update old IDM version with the last 1 problem happen again even if i used uninstallers to remove all registry and install last version again

i dont know this is new to me i hardly ever get  a bad download from IDM  try testing J Downloader and see do it happen if it do then it would be the fiber causing it.

7 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

if i will download with 1 connection then why i use IDM anyway

If your download speed is equal to dial-up speed (56kbps), you shouldn't set it more than 2 connections - and your speed was averaging 50-60kbps.

57 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

If your download speed is equal to dial-up speed (56kbps), you shouldn't set it more than 2 connections - and your speed was averaging 50-60kbps.

I understand and agree with you, it was just test, it happen even if my download is between 150kb to 600kb

I have tried IDM at several different connections settings and even though I have mine set at 16 - it's just because I can't be bothered changing it again - I haven't really noticed any difference between 8 and 16. I have Fibre Opt cable and mine is at approx 4mbps max, although several times I've seen it go higher, somtimes taking less than 4 mins to d/l 1Gb files.. I have also used the Firefox built-in downloader because some connections just wont let IDM do it, and the speeds have also been more or less identical.. To me, IDM is good but only a very handy convenience...

InsaneAl

3 minutes ago, bb2018 said:

crack not working http://i.imgur.com/E2wuB0V.gifv

tested on windows 10 64bit.

you did a little mistake! do you have follow the instructions how to use the meds?

1> install idm
2> open install-folder
3> rename idmvs.dll to xdmvs.dll
4> copy/paste cracked idmvs.dll into install-folder

5> run idm
6> done

important! on every update is needed to do the same steps! apply reg_name.reg is not necessary..

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/cf8ffaed2e7210d55feaba15025209fb4f04e2cbe49d50cb8cc76307d5633a8b/analysis/1482771299/

to get back the original dll you need again to reinstall idm!

11 minutes ago, kalach said:

@XenoCoder!

Many thanks for your work!  hi.gif  Your solution worked perfectly!  greeting.gif

I am not sure how much this process load your computer resources such CPU or RAM. The program now is a little bigger with one more library. It work like integrated loader.

24 minutes ago, BTJB said:

I am not sure how much this process load your computer resources such CPU or RAM. The program now is a little bigger with one more library. It work like integrated loader.

I always used the patch-REiS, but this solution is more original. The executable file is not changed, and therein lies its value. And what that program will add one library, then no harm will not

47 minutes ago, BTJB said:

the both loaded dll libraries after loading are directly unloaded

5 hours ago, XenoCoder said:

the both loaded dll libraries after loading are directly unloaded

On which process - on windows startup or on pop-up launching button to download file from web?

3 hours ago, BTJB said:

On which process - on windows startup or on pop-up launching button to download file from web?

there is nothing special in this case, everything works as before and how it needs to be by default! except the cracked idmvs.dll is able on the fly to bypass/patch the idm process memory and loads second xdmvs.dll(original/untouched) to fix the integrity check!

On 27/12/2016 at 1:53 AM, XenoCoder said:

you did a little mistake! do you have follow the instructions how to use the meds?

to get back the original dll you need again to reinstall idm!

same here. after did the instructions. IDM not running.

11 hours ago, babelpatcher said:

The same problem with the trial version of IDM but it's Ok with the full version.

Hello

Try this method, clean and neat. You don't need to apply cracks after every update , just download new update and install.

17 hours ago, babelpatcher said:

if you can not get the main window of idm on start? it could be possible as already J4NY4R wrote you are using the trial version what is not supported yet or already patched one?
because this fix-dll  works as like s&r patcher which is also able to shoot down the process(idm) if there was not found the first pattern of bytes or some one of these! i think is better to kill it and be sure that all stuff was patched!?
if this is not the case then just open the fix-dll in dbg and set breakpoint at 10006080(ExitProcess) and tell me(better via PM) where it comes from the process termination?

babelpatcher
On 12/29/2016 at 4:06 AM, XenoCoder said:

if you can not get the main window of idm on start? it could be possible as already J4NY4R wrote you are using the trial version what is not supported yet or already patched one?
because this fix-dll  works as like s&r patcher which is also able to shoot down the process(idm) if there was not found the first pattern of bytes or some one of these! i think is better to kill it and be sure that all stuff was patched!?
if this is not the case then just open the fix-dll in dbg and set breakpoint at 10006080(ExitProcess) and tell me(better via PM) where it comes from the process termination?

ok, i got. not need to open dbg. i'm sure you always made great fix/patch. i mean, you're the best here.

i'm sorry bcoz i didn't know that it doesnt support trial version.

let me try it with retail version.

thanks for the fix/patch. man.

• 3 weeks later...
Jordan de Souza
On 21/01/2017 at 5:11 PM, XenoCoder said:

Internet Download Manager 6.27.2.1

Site: http://textuploader.com
Sharecode[?]: /d1szd

improved the hook-dll + solved a tiny mistake!

It worked for me but had to get idmvs.dll on the exclusion list of Avira System Scanner and Real-Time Scanner.

On 22/1/2560 at 3:11 AM, XenoCoder said:

Internet Download Manager 6.27.2.1

Site: http://textuploader.com
Sharecode[?]: /d1szd

improved the hook-dll + solved a tiny mistake!

Avast detect "idvmds.dll" because compress with upx . can u fix it ? . Thank you somuch the best cracked.

Archived