Anonymous Logon Recording Sign In Times

Metatron

I always anonymously log onto Nsane. Recently, I noticed my previous logon times are posted on my Profile page?!

Please don't tell me the problems originate from my side. I know my browsers prevent nosy first, second, and third parties (InfoLinks, cough). There is nothing preventing the browsers from properly functioning on Nsane. <_<

P.S. There's an ignored white elephant sitting in the middle of a room, a white sheet barely covers the behemoth. La blanche pachyderm was forced upon Nsane guests, and members; alienating Nsane guests, and members from returning to the circus. :wedgie:

Cutting us off during those initial, crucial days; lead to Nsane's upper ranks thinning to a mere shadow of its former glorious days. :ablow:

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always anonymously log onto Nsane. Recently, I noticed my previous logon times are posted on my Profile page?!

I always sign in anonymously too. If you view my profile you will see my last recorded visit was the day I signed. So for me it is working properly. :dunno:

I4rg£8all8ag

I think nsane still knows who logs in,  it just doesn't show up on the "who's on"  at the bottom of the page.  But I could be wrong. 

C.G.B. Spender

I believe it's only you who sees it on your profile, i.e. if anyone else views it he doesn't see your logins, at least that's how I understood it works I might be wrong.

they can see. Just make a local web server and install cracked ipboard forum software and with a lil bit of customization you will see for yourself.

Archived