new site for pc games

gorybloodfest

gorybloodfest

Hi, i made a website for pc games and i would like to introduce it here.

i am slowly filling it with more and more pc games each day, there is only one person working on everything and it is me so if a new game comes out it wont be on my site immediately.

if your interested my website is <<removed>> - domain changed for easier management

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice site.  Keep up the good work.  It would be nice to know what version number of the games are as some get updated frequently

gorybloodfest
On 11/15/2016 at 3:15 AM, Ryrynz said:

A side element classifying the games by genre would be nice.

I updated the site. you can view games by a particular tag or use the search bar below the menu to search games with the tag you like.

21 hours ago, Herobrine said:

Nice site.  Keep up the good work.  It would be nice to know what version number of the games are as some get updated frequently

ill try to add versions from now on. 

Enter the name of the game inside the top and bottom bars... ;)

Those who look quickly will have the impression you made a mistake when posting the cover of the respective game. Look: 

http://i.imgur.com/GZ7tfK5.jpg

Welcome to nsaneforums

15 hours ago, gorybloodfest said:

I updated the site. you can view games by a particular tag or use the search bar below the menu to search games with the tag you like.

Ryrynz meant that a list of the genre tag be placed besides the page.

Adventure

Action

Casual

Indie

Nudity

Racing

RPG

Sexual Content

Simulation

Sports

Strategy

Violent

so that we just need to click on the genre tag and it will be automatically added to the search field then a new refresh page is displayed.

Every time the user click on the genre tag the recently chosen tag is "appended" to the old search tags.

+RPG +INDIE +Sexual Content

add a Clear button to clear the search tags inside the search field.

Thank you added to my trusted sites and thank you for using 1ficher love that site for downloading sing link .ISO i have a bunch of trust .iso files if you need any PM me im sure i can help

It would be good to have a bit more detail about what version a game is so If an update patch is released we will know if the game needs patching or not.

8 hours ago, thunderpants said:

It would be good to have a bit more detail about what version a game is so If an update patch is released we will know if the game needs patching or not.

Yea I agree with Thunderpants alot of times Codex and rld ETC come out with patches or they patch patches lol but it would be nice.

I think  it's more to do with the P2P releases ,usually scene releases are labelled correctly so we know if it's the vanilla release or an update.

I get a lot of my games and updates from p2p sources as they are sometimes quicker to release a new patch or fix and they also support games that the scene doesn't want to or is not interested in.

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived