How to Active Kaspersky Anti-Virus/ Internet Security Version 18.0.0 License till 2020

Ryanbee

Thank you for sharing, managed to install kav 2017 without problem, could it possible to make KES 10 workable with key unblockable with this way, cause KES 10 seems smoother compare to kav 2017?

Thank you.

• Replies 247
  • Views 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Ryanbee said:

Update Patch D for KIS 17.0.0 EN & HU

RePack KIS17.0.0.611CN-US.exe (patch d)

Site: https://goo.gl

Sharecode[?]: /3PVEYu

RePack KIS 17.0.0.611CN-HU.exe (Patch d)

Site: https://goo.gl

Sharecode[?]: /TmgVlD

Enjoy!

Ryanbee = nsane.forums's VIP :) Thank You very much, of course!

8 hours ago, sariputra said:

Thank you for sharing, managed to install kav 2017 without problem, could it possible to make KES 10 workable with key unblockable with this way, cause KES 10 seems smoother compare to kav 2017?

Thank you.

I haven't used KES 10 yet, will install in Virtual and see what going on.

On 4/2/2017 at 6:37 AM, cuongnh1989 said:

not update KIS

You should not run the tool "Lock KIS 17.0.0.exe", otherwise, KIS will not function well during an updating.

As I said, this tool only apply to KAV.

Dear  Ryanbee

Many thanks to you, you are a good helpful man

I ask ALLAH to bless you

1 hour ago, hanady said:

Dear  Ryanbee

Many thanks to you, you are a good helpful man

I ask ALLAH to bless you

You are welcome

& thank you for your prayer!

Dear  Ryanbee

after installation and license activation gives me error that kaspersky need reinstall

and license is missing after activation done

therfore update is disabled because of license error (it accept license for 2 seconds only)

unlike english version that has no errors of activation

if you have a solution for this arabic version

i'll be very thankful

accept my respect and best wishes for you

6 hours ago, hanady said:

Dear  Ryanbee

after installation and license activation gives me error that kaspersky need reinstall

and license is missing after activation done

therfore update is disabled because of license error (it accept license for 2 seconds only)

unlike english version that has no errors of activation

if you have a solution for this arabic version

i'll be very thankful

accept my respect and best wishes for you

Thank @hanady for inform me about that issue,

I will check and report to you soon.

@hanady ,

Could you use took remove KAV/KIS completely and reinstall the app,

or you could go to safe-mode and use KRT to reset KIS/KAV then active again.

I checked both RePack Arabian and see nothing wrong,

You can see those picture below^^

5aa37b2a83.gif

5abc207016.gif

Dear  Ryanbee

Yes i've got it working from safe mode

many thanks to you

For kaspersky anti-virus  RePack KAV 17.0.0.611CN-US.exe (patch d)  installed in windows 7 ultimate 32bits, and windows 10 64bits, after updated the database for today, and trying to update manually, though the lower right corner kaspersky icon doesn't show any key error, the manual update will no longer work, and show error, the key is missing.

Tried to reser using krt and won;t be able to reset to trial version, though the key is showing recognizable in the interface, but when update through server the update mechanism somehow is not working anymore...

kaverror.jpg

30 minutes ago, sariputra said:

For kaspersky anti-virus  RePack KAV 17.0.0.611CN-US.exe (patch d)  installed in windows 7 ultimate 32bits, and windows 10 64bits, after updated the database for today, and trying to update manually, though the lower right corner kaspersky icon doesn't show any key error, the manual update will no longer work, and show error, the key is missing.

Tried to reser using krt and won;t be able to reset to trial version, though the key is showing recognizable in the interface, but when update through server the update mechanism somehow is not working anymore...

kaverror.jpg

I find that  "Lock KIS 17.0.0.exe" is not working for KAV, the key is still getting blocked.use krt to reset in safemode.

I think the best solution is using the oem trial keys.

22 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

I find that  "Lock KIS 17.0.0.exe" is not working for KAV, the key is still getting blocked.use krt to reset in safemode.

I think the best solution is using the oem trial keys.

This is what happen when reset trial in the safemode for windows7, though still be able to use krt to insert 2012 key, but the database won't be able to update...........

kavsafemode.jpg

are you still using the CN repack?  If so uninstall it. and install the latest from kaspersky the use the oem serial to activate it.

10 hours ago, BioHazard said:

are you still using the CN repack?  If so uninstall it. and install the latest from kaspersky the use the oem serial to activate it.

uninstall cn repack and installed kav anti-virus using oem code both jhjxxx, qtzxxxx gave the error the code is not for your region, unable to get 91 days trial. Nevermind, too hassle to make kav work.......... :)

1 minute ago, sariputra said:

uninstall cn repack and installed kav anti-virus using oem code both jhjxxx, qtzxxxx gave the error the code is not for your region, unable to get 91 days trial. Nevermind, too hassle to make kav work.......... :)

try use vpn or proxy for north America that should work :)

13 hours ago, BioHazard said:

I think that is a good idea to use OEM key instead this method.

The key will not be blocked anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
sangalaviral

Installed repack KAV and used the lock.exe. Able to use the license but not cant update the database it always says failed. Any way to update it?

On 4/27/2017 at 6:04 AM, sangalaviral said:

Installed repack KAV and used the lock.exe. Able to use the license but not cant update the database it always says failed. Any way to update it?

There is a reason why

this thread has only 7 pages, and

Go with November_ra1n, mate!   ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry to say these kinds of licence won't last more than a couple of months. From all my testing before.

it will be blocked.

Archived