Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Ryanbee

Active Kaspersky Labs Version 17.0.0 License till 2020

212 posts in this topic

when i try to activate using KRT tool it shows me this message "License is missing"

Edited by Phantomboxe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have successfully installed the KIS repack. Thanks Ryanbee.

 

Installed, it asked to enter the activation code !

Edited by anhbatu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, anhbatu said:

I have successfully installed the KIS repack. Thanks Ryanbee.

You are welcome, Br

1 hour ago, Phantomboxe said:

when i try to activate using KRT tool it shows me this message "License is missing"

Pls, turn off Self-defense of KIS before using KRT.

1 person liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ryanbee said:

You are welcome, Br

Pls, turn off Self-defense of KIS before using KRT.

i did. reinstalled the program and still happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too I have successfully installed this RePack KIS17.0.0.611CN-USThanks 

 

e27479513010542.jpg

1 person liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rafaelrafito said:

Me too I have successfully installed this RePack KIS17.0.0.611CN-USThanks 

 

e27479513010542.jpg

 

Wua, the appearance look so nice!

Could you guide us how to do like that? thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ryanbee said:

Wua, the appearance look so nice!

Could you guide us how to do like that? thanks

YES

READ this post

 

1 person liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get it right, thanks anyway guys.

1 person liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what is the difference between repack and non repack version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats the difference between 114B  and A20A lic ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was able to install repack and activate with no problem. But cannot get browsers to connect to internet. Network is fine all connections are great just no browser will connect to internet. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Phantomboxe said:

when i try to activate using KRT tool it shows me this message "License is missing"

because these keys are for kaspersky Chinese version.

1 person liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobrPatty said:

Was able to install repack and activate with no problem. But cannot get browsers to connect to internet. Network is fine all connections are great just no browser will connect to internet. :huh:

try to look at kaspersky security data escort adapter if shows some error, mine shows yellow sign but still can browse though. Is it the repack have problem?

1 person liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you it worked for me. I clicked the red "x" next to the 91 day license to remove it then used the KTR  to reset the trial before uninstalling KIS. Installed your KIS used KTR to activate the chinese lic and works perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks! will try this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phantomboxe said:

try to look at kaspersky security data escort adapter if shows some error, mine shows yellow sign but still can browse though. Is it the repack have problem?

Kaspersky forums is stating there is a problem with the tcp/ip configuration in this version and that version 17.0.0.1 will be released soon to fix this problem. Its not the repack.

1 person liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you  Ryanbee, we can enable for the french version or change the language?

or extract the key to activate :rolleyes:

Edited by boulawan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boulawan said:

thank you to you Ryanbee, we can enable for the french version or change the language?

or extract the key to activate :rolleyes:

1

If you wish, I can repack for you  in your language. Usually, at weekend I will have more free time to make this repack for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you in advance for this repack made in french.Je'm looking forward to test :D

Edited by boulawan
1 person liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nicksurf said:

whats the difference between 114B  and A20A lic ?

They have an expiry time different to each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, didialdi said:

what is the difference between repack and non repack version?

RePack just to change its original language to use license from other language versions.

In my case, I change from Chinese to English so that you can use CN license in US version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

:rolleyes:

Edited by coua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone able to get this to work on windows 10 x64?

I got it to work on 7 x64 but not 10 x64. Any help would be appreciated

Edited by RobrPatty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, boulawan said:

Thank you in advance for this repack made in french.Je'm looking forward to test :D

Spend some time after dinner,

and I have a great new for fans of Kaspersky Labs using in the French language!

Here it is file RePack for you. (Run file as Administrator when installing)

RePack KIS17.0.0.611CN-FR.exe  Site: https://goo.gl
Sharecode[?]: /wXd6uW

Spoiler

c08c98d894.gif

 

Enjoy

 

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, RobrPatty said:

Anyone able to get this to work on windows 10 x64?

I got it to work on 7 x64 but not 10 x64. Any help would be appreciated

 
 
 

What error when you install on Windows 10 x64? Could you take some screen shoot here will be helpful for me to look at?

Edited by Ryanbee
2 people liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now