Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?

46&2

Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?

• Replies 118
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

now Trump win i hope nomore problems with russia nomore ww3

Putin was one of the first world leaders to congratulate Trump

knowledge-Spammer
3 hours ago, pc71520 said:

Austria (December 2016),

France (Spring of 2017),

and then,

Germany (Autumn of 2017).

russia is friends with Germany nowdays

i am sure much people not like that but its how it is

russians want no problems with all  countrys

google or utube

Here's how the GERMANS meet RUSSIAN! VLADIMIR PUTIN Arrived in Berlin. Vladimir Putin 2016 #putin

we russians talk Germany  aswell

if you are making lots of money with a country you certainly do not want to go to war with them...let's hope America Russia Germany England France and other major powers decide on the cash  option instead of the war option

and dammit i voted for the beer party,... he lost.... and i did not even get a beer

Just now, Crazycanuk said:

This election was rigged  

careful...the last guy who said that gt elected...and now people expect him to do what he said he would do....you promised among other things, many free beers

1 minute ago, Crazycanuk said:

This election was rigged  

No rig mate she lost and deserved it..

knowledge-Spammer
Just now, Crazycanuk said:

Trump did not get the popular vote

did in russia

2 minutes ago, Crazycanuk said:

Just face it..Trump is president..

knowledge-Spammer
43 minutes ago, Crazycanuk said:

i bet u watched this video

2 hours ago, Reefa said:

Just face it..Trump is president..

( I think is possible for me to win this...)

" ...And I will be the President of all nations. My promise is life for ever to everybody !!! "

3 hours ago, Crazycanuk said:

Clinton cheated in this election, used every dirty trick in her camp book (people including police officers were injured at Trump`s rally in Chicago because of her paid agitators, as proved by the PVA videos - those were also confirmed by WikiLeaks emails, at least one of them was signed by Google DKIM 2048-bit, which proves its authenticity), Obama was campaigning for her despite criticizing her back in 2008, and the primaries were rigged against Bernie Sanders (read the DNC emails). She also lied that Trump was a Russian agent - debunked by the FBI:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

The MSM`s so called journalists colluded with her campaign. So the fact that she lost because of how US electoral system works is just fair.

knowledge-Spammer

i am big fan of Jean Claude Van Damme and he say putin the man and Trump

36 minutes ago, knowledge said:

Jean Claude Van Damme

this "actor"  looks  high or drunk in the video  & talkin' about serious things like a housewife .

modern world situation isn't  too obvious like he said .

all above imo as usually.

btw. so many years in US & so shitty English :o

knowledge-Spammer
33 minutes ago, gipsy said:

this "actor"  looks  high or drunk in the video  & talkin' about serious things like a housewife .

modern world situation isn't  too obvious like he said .

all above imo as usually.

btw. so many years in US & so shitty English :o

i think his English  very good better then my English 

51 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i think his English  very good better then my English 

& u r livin' in the UK or i'm wrong?

learned English by myself when was a kid & usin' it time to time only so do not hv any illusion about mine own ;)

Btw, Ukrainian president-oligarch Poroshenko might get into trouble next year because Trump hates corrupt politicians. I don`t really expect Trump to embrace Putin, but he might finally hold Ukies accountable for every dime received from the US, IMF, if no real reforms implemented in Ukraine at last and no actual fight against corruption there

http://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trumps-win-shakes-ukraine/

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, gipsy said:

& u r livin' in the UK or i'm wrong?

learned English by myself when was a kid & usin' it time to time only so do not hv any illusion about mine own ;)

yes u are right i am in the uk for now   and yes my English  not the best i no this but i go to uk to try and help my mother with cancer but she died :(

but my hart is russian  i have no problems with were people are from or what language they speak

i have been learn English  for about 2 or 3 years but i not learn everyday just English  i try and learn much languages so i can talk with more people

@knowledge

look man i know about your mother & i'm sorry.

i just  can't understand how it could be possible to communicate long time with  native English speakin' ppl & do not learn it perfectly in case with u & Van Damme especially.

btw.i didn't tell here English is only one foreign language i'm speakin' .

@sternog

i don't care about Trump actually  & i'll be happy  if motherf***ker Poroshenko will be punished so katzap-keep goin';)

knowledge-Spammer
3 minutes ago, gipsy said:

@knowledge

look man i know about your mother & i'm sorry.

i just  can't understand how it could be possible to communicate long time with  native English speakin' ppl & do not learn it perfectly in case with u & Van Damme especially.

btw.i didn't tell here English is only one foreign language i'm speakin' .

@sternog

i don't care about Trump actually  & i'll be happy  if motherf***ker Poroshenko will be punished so katzap-keep goin';)

i can tell u i communicate  with much people in much languages  and never have problems  yes i may make some mistakes but  i do my best

if people not understand me very well i can talk in more languages  if need to     and i see u make fun of Van Damme  and how he talk English 

i see no need to make fun of how people talk  when the languages   is not his 1st language  for me it show how weak somepeople are

at least we try  more languages   lots of English  people will never try and talk more  languages    as they think its not needed but i think its wrong

i think  its sad  that people make fun of peoples English   when u see we are not English  

i see this all day everyday in the uk everyday someone will ask me  about russia and y i not go home  and just talk russian  its a shame  how people think

ill not comment nomore as i see this i will not win  with English  

46 minutes ago, sternog said:

chubatij

it's good word.if u didn't now yet-historically it's mean "not a slave" here .

3 hours ago, knowledge said:

yes u are right i am in the uk for now   and yes my English  not the best i no this but i go to uk to try and help my mother with cancer but she died :(

but my hart is russian  i have no problems with were people are from or what language they speak

i have been learn English  for about 2 or 3 years but i not learn everyday just English  i try and learn much languages so i can talk with more people

you are doing pretty good, in fact very good, with your English... you are easily understood,,,that is the main thing to conquer  with a new language..,syntax, spelling use of proper synonyms  and those other finer points of english are all for naught if nobody can understand what you are saying

On 11/9/2016 at 8:07 PM, knowledge said:

now Trump win i hope nomore problems with russia nomore ww3

Putin was one of the first world leaders to congratulate Trump

UK won't let it go

19 hours ago, knowledge said:

Just like dmog said, your English is easily understandable.

English is actually my 3rd language too.

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived