Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?

46&2

Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?

• Replies 118
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/11/2016 at 7:16 AM, abbdoc said:

I very rarely reply to any posts, especially on emotive subjects- but this one:

Donald J Trump would be a national and global disaster if elected. Taking all emotionalistic context and hyperbole out of the argument-Hillary is qualified to do the job, Trump is not.

We can all talk about conspiracy theories and I am sure if you look hard enough there is a conspiracy theory for every single thing that has ever happened in the World. They are both liars-it goes with the job in politics, but I would rather see someone who has been there in the arena rather than someone who in a recent liar meter scored 71% (Trump) whereas Hillary scored a respectable (for a politician) 28% 

And how "ordinary" citizens can feel an affinity with Billionaire Trump, who has farted through silk all his life is beyond me.

Remember Hillary was castrated when she tried to do something positive about the American Heath situation when Bill was president.

On Bill Maher recently Dr. Cornell West turned the tables on Maher when Maher asked him who would you vote for Trump or Clinton, Cornell West said what if the candidates were Trump and David Duke.

The lesser of 2 evils is Hillary by a country mile...

My sentiments, precisely!

knowledge-Spammer
On 02/11/2016 at 10:09 PM, oliverjia said:

haha, I'll sure quote this one. As of today, Nov 02, 2016, according to data from some main media, Trump is leading 2-5 points in many so called battleground states. 

Hillary is currently under FBI investigation, not only because of the email scandal, but also the corruption, treason and crime conducted by the Clintons under the Clinton Foundation. Just search "Lolita Express" and "Clinton". Don't use google, use duckduckgo. Google is "doing no evil my ass", lol. 

This HRC bitch is full of evil. If she elected by fraud and cheating, then there will sure be a civil war to take her down.

anons have the video

Airstream_Bill
14 minutes ago, Petrovic said:

glory

img_6455.jpg

Things are looking up.

Looks pretty certain Trump is going to win.
I think Albert Einstein would have voted for Trump over Clinton.
Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”. For better or for worse I think US has change coming.

11 minutes ago, 46&2 said:

Looks pretty certain Trump is going to win.
I think Albert Einstein would have voted for Trump over Clinton.
Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”. For better or for worse I think US has change coming.

I am so happy tonight. Fxxking bitch Hilliar and her team will be put on trial once DJC run the White House. Justice will be served. At this moment it looks like the US is saved from being controlled by evil Hilliar. Victory for The People :)

knowledge-Spammer
2 hours ago, Crazycanuk said:

I demand a recount counting on fingers.gif

its what she say if she not win

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived