Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?

46&2

Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?

I think that any sane person would prefer someone other that HRC, be it Trump, Johnson or Stein, while McMullin appears to be working for HRC against electing Trump.

• Replies 118
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very rarely reply to any posts, especially on emotive subjects- but this one:

Donald J Trump would be a national and global disaster if elected. Taking all emotionalistic context and hyperbole out of the argument-Hillary is qualified to do the job, Trump is not.

We can all talk about conspiracy theories and I am sure if you look hard enough there is a conspiracy theory for every single thing that has ever happened in the World. They are both liars-it goes with the job in politics, but I would rather see someone who has been there in the arena rather than someone who in a recent liar meter scored 71% (Trump) whereas Hillary scored a respectable (for a politician) 28% 

And how "ordinary" citizens can feel an affinity with Billionaire Trump, who has farted through silk all his life is beyond me.

Remember Hillary was castrated when she tried to do something positive about the American Heath situation when Bill was president.

On Bill Maher recently Dr. Cornell West turned the tables on Maher when Maher asked him who would you vote for Trump or Clinton, Cornell West said what if the candidates were Trump and David Duke.

The lesser of 2 evils is Hillary by a country mile...

Experience like selling US uranium to the Russians, getting terrorists off the terror list as part of her pay to play practice, being extremely careless about national security (her aide Abedin was found to be guilty of the same). The Russians could hack the DNC yet could not hack her private email server, you really believe that (the FBI mentions 3 ip addresses that accessed it)?
You know, being for the second time under FBI investigation is not a conspiracy theory, Comey had real reasons for reopening investigation against her just before the election.

14 hours ago, Siddharta said:

Funny that you should have mentioned this because it is precisely my opinion that "if If DT dog is elected into the White House, it'll be the biggest joke of the human history".

I also find interesting to see that Russians should prefer Trump....;)

DT dog huh? 

guess who stands behind AIPAC and barks for terrorists? nice joke tho ;) 

16 hours ago, Siddharta said:

Funny that you should have mentioned this because it is precisely my opinion that "if If DT dog is elected into the White House, it'll be the biggest joke of the human history".

I also find interesting to see that Russians should prefer Trump....;)

hehe. I bet you don't even know what it really means for these terms in the email below. It's time to open your eyes and read carefully. Any HUMAN would NOT elect HRC bitch now that their unimaginable crimes are exposed in front of the whole world. You know it, and I know it, everyone knows it. 

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Did you leave a handkerchief

To: [email protected] 
CC: [email protected] 
Date: 2014-09-02 17:54
Subject: Did you leave a handkerchief

Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

Susaner

Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:04 AM
To: Sandler, Susan
Cc: Sandler, Herbert
Subject: You left something at the Field house

Susan & Herb
I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island.
Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it.

I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house.

Safe travels to all
Kate

On Sep 1, 2014, at 4:18 PM, "Sandler, Susan" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Thanks, Kate. We all really enjoyed it and it was very informative for us, and were talking about how great we think you are.
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 12:05 PM
To: Sandler, Herbert; Sandler, Susan
Subject: Links to Houses in Vineyard Haven & Chilmark
Susan & Herb

Here are links to the houses we drove by today located in Vineyard Haven.
1 House at the end of the road to Lake Tashmoo at Kuffie's Point
http://kendallmarthasvineyard.com/vacation-rentals/vineyard-haven/marthas-vineyard-vacation-rental.php?id=29

2. House along side Owen Park( the last one we drove to) Patty has never had anyone complain about noise from the town wharf or parking area.
However, the VH Band does play on Sunday evenings inside the bandstand at the top of the street. It's on 3 floors.
http://kendallmarthasvineyard.com/vacation-rentals/vineyard-haven/marthas-vineyard-vacation-rental.php?id=77

3. House across from the VH Yacht Club, which I feel the ceilings are too low for you and Steve, but Patty asked me to send along.
http://kendallmarthasvineyard.com/vacation-rentals/vineyard-haven/marthas-vineyard-vacation-rental.php?id=12

Here are links to the 3 houses in Chilmark

1. The first one owned by the Danish gentleman, Christian
http://kendallmarthasvineyard.com/vacation-rentals/waterfront-properties/marthas-vineyard-vacation-rental.php?id=71

2. Squibnocket Associates
http://kendallmarthasvineyard.com/vacation-rentals/chilmark/marthas-vineyard-vacation-rental.php?id=95

3. Jaffe House on Stonewall Beach and Pond.
http://kendallmarthasvineyard.com/vacation-rentals/chilmark/marthas-vineyard-vacation-rental.php?id=51

Thanks for all piling into the car. It definitely was more fun with everyone and think of all the gossip you would have missed if
we were in two cars.

Let us know if you have any other questions about any of the houses.

Safe travels to all
Kate

Kathryn Tate
Kendall & Kendall Real Estate
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
508 - 693 - 2243
508-280-6243 mobile

Another proof that US election is being rigged for HRC - hidden page that was to be served for television from WorldNow (a media software company that provides real-time data and other media assets to local news stations) with predetermined election results (archived, because they changed the content of the page now):

http://web.archive.org/web/20161101221001/http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html

No wonder that HRC has already ordered a victory fireworks:

http://nypost.com/2016/10/31/hillary-planning-election-night-fireworks-show-on-hudson-river/

knowledge-Spammer

this y i want Trump 

Trump  not want to be president but he see things have to change

I can't really say who is winning this time, but I know voters in US are very clever. Many years ago they chose  Bush and Dick.  :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Siddharta said:

Can you imagine a president NOT supported by his onw party? :huh:

Yes.  Trump will drain the swamp in Washington.  He will get rid of all the corruption, on all sides.

31 minutes ago, flash48 said:

Yes.  Trump will drain the swamp in Washington.  He will get rid of all the corruption, on all sides.

Yeah, he'll probably be responsible for poverty and humanity to a half!:fear: OMG

1 hour ago, Siddharta said:

Yeah, he'll probably be responsible for poverty and humanity to a half!:fear: OMG

99% of the professional politicians in DC are corrupted and many are criminals. They united to fxxk the middle-class people. Trump is the only one who has been relatively outside of that corrupted circle, who represents the best opportunity for the people. 

Head over to Twitter. Take a look at #SpiritCooking. Now you know how these high-level folks live their lives. If you as a normal people do not want to be fxxked, then the only way to do is to fxxk THEM up in this election.

Airstream_Bill

Trump

If I would be American I would vote for Trump. He is less evil between this 2 choices that American people has. HC is so corrupt and evil that mafia appears as angels in this context.

Spoiler

I found out recently that there are actually other candidates to vote for besides these two. :o I know nothing about US voting and politics, but from what little news i've seen broadcast in my country I've never seen anything about the other candidates.

These 2 seem like the only ones who can win so that's all that is news worthy. Both look to be a disaster to me. Seems like some Americans will vote for the other candidates as a protest vote because they like neither of the big two.

I don't understand it obviously but the other unknown candidates can only be voted for from certain US states apparently. Seems crazy to me.

I'm curious how many people outside of the US are aware of the others or did you only think there were 2 to vote for?

I voted for  Cc... hope he actually pulls it off too....although his first official act would be to  heavily subsidize the Als and the habs payrolls with tax payers money

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived