Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?

46&2

Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Clinton or Trump? Who will win US election?

• Crazycanuk featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Replies 118
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So bad choice, such have not had never before. 
People must select independence or such a future, against which they have fought a long time.

knowledge-Spammer
14 minutes ago, Siddharta said:

Hillary wil win by landslide, mark my words!

yes she will but  the must she  can say  is war  take that away and what she going to do  not onething to help the people u see  but its how things go if u have friends with lots of money on her side

Voted for Cc.

Just I wonder which programme has for the elections " Free beer for everyone ?! " :hehe:

It doesn't sound too bad.........:naughty:

43 minutes ago, Siddharta said:

Hillary wil win by landslide, mark my words!

I bet you only watch news from mainstream media.

LOL

Wait for 7 more days. I'll help you keep your post by quoting it.

If Hillary wins, America loses.  She belongs in a whitehouse (or grayhouse since prisons are concrete) but not THE whitehouse.  The Clintons have sponged off the working man their whole life.  They have, as a couple, lied, cheated and stole their way into whatever they want. If Hillary is in the whitehouse the first husband will be in the hallway getting blowjobs from the interns, he doesn't know any other way to act.  If a country wanted to attack America then now is the time to do it.  The Army is the smallest it has ever been in history, smaller than before WW2 or Korea.  (That began when Bill was the President and started downsizing the military and canceling equipment contracts in order to balance the budget.)  Something that politicians swore would never happen because if you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it.  Unfortunately, democrats know that the only budget they can cut without getting any adverse feedback is the military.  The military cannot strike, or even publicly protest in uniform, nor can they voice opposition to the administration as a military member in uniform, so they have to sit idly by while they get screwed out of pay and benefits and even a job.  How would you feel if you life depended on a helmet, protective vest, and weapon made by the lowest bidding manufacturer?

She can win in a dishonest way (via voter fraud like machines owned by Soros, bussing people in different states to vote again), but then will be brought down inevitably and locked up. The things that have come up against her are just too big. So called Russian influence in this election is merely diversion. Those people that expose her via WikiLeaks are from the US.

2 hours ago, Siddharta said:

Hillary 60% - Trump 40%. Quote that! ;)

haha, I'll sure quote this one. As of today, Nov 02, 2016, according to data from some main media, Trump is leading 2-5 points in many so called battleground states. 

Hillary is currently under FBI investigation, not only because of the email scandal, but also the corruption, treason and crime conducted by the Clintons under the Clinton Foundation. Just search "Lolita Express" and "Clinton". Don't use google, use duckduckgo. Google is "doing no evil my ass", lol. 

This HRC bitch is full of evil. If she elected by fraud and cheating, then there will sure be a civil war to take her down.

1 hour ago, Reefa said:

We need someone like Trump in England...

I know one, who would surely interested to come.
It is still a bit better than Trump, everyone know him, as a bear - fighter and a lion tamer. Powerfull like Ilya Muromets was. (More)
Does not touch the girls secretly like Trump, just all russian women are in love with him....

Trump is like the little boy next to him.

IMO the US has to choose between the lesser of two evils. It is very hard IMHO to tell which one is the most LESSER! :)

7 hours ago, sternog said:

She can win in a dishonest way (via voter fraud like machines owned by Soros, bussing people in different states to vote again), but then will be brought down inevitably and locked up. The things that have come up against her are just too big. So called Russian influence in this election is merely diversion. Those people that expose her via WikiLeaks are from the US.

HRC campaign is conducting voter fraud:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/02/broward-county-voter-fraud-fl-gop-opening-mail-ballots-vote-election

The Republican Party of Florida is accusing election officials of voter fraud in a key county, Adam Shapiro reported on Shepard Smith Reporting.

The state GOP alleges that officials in Broward County, which includes Fort Lauderdale, have been opening tens of thousands of vote-by-mail ballots prior to them being cleared for counting.

Chairman Blaise Ingoglia told Shapiro that "Florida law prescribes that when the supervisor of elections takes in all these ballots, they have to be approved by the canvassing board."

Therefore, the officials have no legal authority to open the ballot envelopes.

Ingoglia said none of the ballots had been approved, so the party will be filing a lawsuit at 9 a.m. ET Thursday if county officials do not respond to his complaint by close-of-business on Wednesday.

"If there's challenges [to ballots on Election Day] there will be nobody there to hear those challenges," he said.

Shapiro recounted how Broward County was the "epicenter" of the 2000 'hanging chads' controversy during the state's recount of the election between George W. Bush and Al Gore.

This year's election is utterly crucial to the future of the US. However, many ppl in this country are just too dumb/stupid to realize that a silent coup and counter-coup is going on under the apparently peaceful "election". Almost all the mainstream media and their owner behind the scene are helping this HRC bitch. Mainstream media is a joke these days. Under their coverup, a fxxking criminal is still walking freely and running for president. I would say 80% of this stupid administration is corrupt. If HRC bitch is elected into the White House, it'll be the biggest joke of the human history.

Funny that you should have mentioned this because it is precisely my opinion that "if If DT dog is elected into the White House, it'll be the biggest joke of the human history".

I also find interesting to see that Russians should prefer Trump....;)

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived