Nero 2017 18.0.06100

anuraag

Nero excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It's loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos. Nero Burning ROM has the additional features of the Multimedia Suite excluded. Nero BurnLite contains simply data burning and disc copying features for CDs and DVDs.

Download

• Replies 134
  • Views 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A portable version with NeroBurningRom and Nero Express would be AWSOME.............:D

( latest portable ; 17.0.8000 )

I4rg£8all8ag

Trial key... no spoiler

19 hours ago, MasterFaster said:

It was a trial key, not a full/retail key

6 hours ago, I4rg£8all8ag said:

Trial key... no spoiler

20 hours ago, Crazycanuk said:

Visible key has been removed

REMINDER:  All keys / serials .............

i have a question: if i bought a new platinum serial, then i apply the astron's patch v3 (2016) works or not?

3 minutes ago, kabino said:

i have a question: if i bought a new platinum serial, then i apply the astron's patch v3 (2016) works or not?

If you paid for a legit license, why use a crack?

PS. I don't think that the Astron patch will work at all in Nero 2017. Would need to confirm in a VM though.

Just now, sam3971 said:

If you paid for a legit license, why use a crack?

PS. I don't think that the Astron patch will work at all in Nero 2017. Would need to confirm in a VM though.

for share :)

Just now, kabino said:

for share :)

Lol, that was what I was thinking to. You can try but I would do it in VM first to see if it works. If anything breaks, it is just a VM lol.

Just now, sam3971 said:

Lol, that was what I was thinking to. You can try but I would do it in VM first to see if it works. If anything breaks, it is just a VM lol.

yes sure first in virtual machine. let me think about it because is over 100 $ :D

2 minutes ago, kabino said:

yes sure first in virtual machine. let me think about it because is over 100 $ :D

I have not purchased the 2017 edition but I can tell you that the 2014 edition lets you install several times before the key starts to act up and all you do then is contact nero support saying something on the lines of, "I had to reinstall and now my key does not work." and if asked, "only this 1 PC" haha

lol but i would like to try this method: first install with trial key, then apply the patch and use platinum serial.. It should work but i'm not sure.

1 minute ago, kabino said:

lol but i would like to try this method: first install with trial key, then apply the patch and use platinum serial.. It should work but i'm not sure.

In theory it should unless Nero changed something in 2017 that breaks the patch.

Still no sight on a portable version ( NeroBurningRom with Nero Express only ) , maybe Master Fuken Gruven will come to fix this ......................:rolleyes:

( the previous 2016-version, from Master Fuken, is a true masterpiece , coz its all you need for CD/DVD-burning. We all have to wait when he does the same with 2017-version ! )

Just a heads up. The astron fix does. It work with 2017. It will inject the keys correctly but borks the program. Don't waste your time. Haha

59 minutes ago, sam3971 said:

Just a heads up. The astron fix does. It work with 2017. It will inject the keys correctly but borks the program. Don't waste your time. Haha

yes sure :D screen please

2 hours ago, kabino said:

Sure re man but I can't do it now. Will post screens later on

2 hours ago, kabino said:

NPm.jpg

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: files/6235671/Readme.txt.html

I bought a platinum serial and you can active all suite

Remember to block with your firewall or add all strings on file host!! that's important!!!

Archived