Torrents

bruinator

Is there a way to prevent torrent sites from redirecting you to other sites? When i use them it locks up my pc when searching on a site.

thx

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try 'TorrentRover'. 'ublock Origin' (disable it on this site) & 'Web of Trust' addons for Firefox or Chrome.

pooleit.co.uk/index.php/help-docs/86-how-do-i-stop-links-from-redirecting-me-to-different-sites

knowledge-Spammer

prevent torrent sites from redirecting you to other sites

what sites u use and do u have adblockers and things like that  ?

are u sure u not have malwere on pc somewere ?

There are several sites that anywhere you click on a page it opens up a different website. The second click then works as expected. It's like the whole site has an invisible cover with an embeded link that is removed after clicking once. 

i.e.:eztv.ag

knowledge-Spammer
12 minutes ago, Smoore said:

There are several sites that anywhere you click on a page it opens up a different website. The second click then works as expected. It's like the whole site has an invisible cover with an embeded link that is removed after clicking once. 

i.e.:eztv.ag

eztv.ag

have things like this on the page its not good

http://testupgrade.newsoft2updatesoft4everworks.site/?pcl=K_h0oQyZFdrSJpnHSWlUSN0qCOxE2cXpCKGFbwUaJmY.&cid=wEM7QNVJ08BKFE30HIIAGM7M&v_id=M4djoebfy8CuxbJw21zFS9_psQvmzXMwqdKBABwaEFM.

+

http://updatehere.noteupgradelive4younow.space/?pcl=1C5EJ_qaFxL2smOb-B80zaaHqGaYiqQHI_4Ugi1jrKg.&cid=wSHB01Q8VHCK2E30H29OK654&v_id=3Bgqk6Dm1ekAqeW0HBbVROVPZMCKxwjdttnWYuAmNkY.

its y adblockers and things like that u need nowdays or host block ips or bad sites

6 hours ago, bruinator said:

Is there a way to prevent torrent sites from redirecting you to other sites?

It's usually a script, so NoScript would work, if you use Firefox.

Though on most sites you have to carefully allow some domains (and leave others blocked) or you won't get your link.

What site are you having trouble with ?

1 hour ago, Pequi said:

It's usually a script, so NoScript would work, if you use Firefox.

Though on most sites you have to carefully allow some domains (and leave others blocked) or you won't get your link.

piratebay, extratorrent, demonoid and a few others.

20 hours ago, bruinator said:
21 hours ago, Pequi said:

t's usually a script, so NoScript would work, if you use Firefox.

piratebay, extratorrent, demonoid and a few others.

I only use Extratorrent (out of your list). I block 100% of the scripts with noscript, click on the torrent  I want, right-click on the little red magnet, "copy link location", paste it into the address bar and delete anything including and after "&dn=". Then press enter.

Voila ... utorrent starts downloading without sending info to any official trackers. DHT only.

Try it (don't click on any of the banners):

http://extratorrent.cc/search/?search=

It's great for searching for freeware, opensource apps and copylefted movies. Probably has other uses too.

HTH

I use the pirate bay and extratorrent I have a account on demonoid and use that to demonoid is invite only.

I have had a problem where if Im in Vuze I used to get popups come out of no where and some were blocked by eset.

Guys, where can i get very good copies of bad moms and Sully plz? Cant find one on extratorrent, demonoid, piratebay, KAT....etc. For any of the above that need invites, does someone have any invites?

thx

On 01/10/2016 at 7:59 PM, bruinator said:

Is there a way to prevent torrent sites from redirecting you to other sites? When i use them it locks up my pc when searching on a site.

thx

If you are using Firefox or any Clones Try this Add on works great for me..Bluhell firewall

Hey OP, I think you were browsing to some fake torrent site, most probably a copycat of KAT (copycat of KAT, it rhyms lol!), that when you click on them it redirects you to some other sites that might be asking for your email, credit card or just redirects you to some more advert page. The only way to get around this is to avoid those sites. They might look legitimate but they're not.

For those asking for a good torrent movie site that can be trusted then some were already been mentioned here, RARBG.TO is my favorite. Go look it up my friends! ;)

<edit: deleted some sensitive info LOL!>

Archived