Update for Microsoft Security Essentials - 4.10.205.0 (KB3193414)

TMROKS

I installed this update and after, I noticed the scan with, in the right click context menu, disappeared. I had to uninstall MSE and reinstall previous version from the Microsoft website as there is no option to just uninstall the update itself.

There is also little info on it on the web and Microsoft itself. Also I saw that this problem has occurred to other people  before with previous updates to the MSE software and the fixes suggested did not work for this new update. Anyone else have any thoughts?

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, TMROKS said:

I installed this update and after, I noticed the scan with, in the right click context menu, disappeared. I had to uninstall MSE and reinstall previous version from the Microsoft website as there is no option to just uninstall the update itself.

There is also little info on it on the web and Microsoft itself. Also I saw that this problem has occurred to other people  before with previous updates to the MSE software and the fixes suggested did not work for this new update. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Wrong place to post. this is only for software updates except front page ones

Archived