100th account

AppleGeek

My late intro, From your ex-troll ^_^

blah blah blah , i feel bad about some really inappropriate things i said and did which caused me to be banned , but i guess i've changed over the years and been more productive so im just gonna introduce myself as a new member.. Like talking to ppl irl and doing my own thing. i hope to get into software dev , i plan to learn xcode at some point . I've also cobsidered infosec as a career 

Im starting to become a gamer, so difficult to get free games for macs these days 

im also a major fanfiction fan, so you may see me around bragging about my wattpad achievements :wub:

• Replies 18
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2016 at 7:09 AM, AppleGeek said:

My late intro, From your ex-troll ^_^

blah blah blah , i feel bad about some really inappropriate things i said and did which caused me to be banned , but i guess i've changed over the years and been more productive so im just gonna introduce myself as a new member.. Like talking to ppl irl and doing my own thing. i hope to get into software dev , i plan to learn xcode at some point . I've also cobsidered infosec as a career 

Im starting to become a gamer, so difficult to get free games for macs these days 

im also a major fanfiction fan, so you may see me around bragging about my wattpad achievements :wub:

It takes a strong willed man to admit he had done something wrong, shown regret and humbled himself, and for that I admire your courage, honesty and bravery.

It's nice to gain friends than to harbor enemies. ;)

very strange introduction ,imo of cource. btw. u  do not need to get a VIP or veteran status for to be full-fledged member of the community,just participate ;)

On 30 September 2016 at 4:00 AM, nIGHT said:

It takes a strong willed man to admit he had done something wrong, shown regret and humbled himself, and for that I admire your courage, honesty and bravery.

It's nice to gain friends than to harbor enemies. ;)

You know, it's strange how getting a reaction by being banned over and over encourages you to continue to play games, but when you start to get blanked by the ppl who once tried to help you, you realize what you've done and you feel the guilt and just walk away and change yourself:huh:

On 10/9/2016 at 5:50 AM, AppleGeek said:

You know, it's strange how getting a reaction by being banned over and over encourages you to continue to play games, but when you start to get blanked by the ppl who once tried to help you, you realize what you've done and you feel the guilt and just walk away and change yourself:huh:

I'm not an expert but I think what you feel right now is called regret.

Playing games might have become your safe haven against the rejection that you've felt.

I don't know what you did to get banned.

Somehow you didn't know why you react that way, maybe just an outburst of your disappointments in real life, but your last statement just made it clear what you want to be not.

That is you don't want to be the person who doesn't care how anyone felt.

You are not alone there. I made mistakes too and tried to change even til now.

You are changing for the good and I hope you will try your best to to keep it that way.

Resentment will not bring joy, so just continue to show them love and care, even if others despise you of what you did before.

Just don't expect people will accept you right away, it just shows they're not ready for the "new" you. 
In time they will and it will be worth it.

8 hours ago, nIGHT said:

I'm not an expert but I think what you feel right now is called regret.

Playing games might have become your safe haven against the rejection that you've felt.

I don't know what you did to get banned.

Somehow you didn't know why you react that way, maybe just an outburst of your disappointments in real life, but your last statement just made it clear what you want to be not.

That is you don't want to be the person who doesn't care how anyone felt.

You are not alone there. I made mistakes too and tried to change even til now.

You are changing for the good and I hope you will try your best to to keep it that way.

Resentment will not bring joy, so just continue to show them love and care, even if others despise you of what you did before.

Just don't expect people will accept you right away, it just shows they're not ready for the "new" you. 
In time they will and it will be worth it.

Thanks so much for your kind words:wub:

btw, are you religious? Just curious

Your welcome. :)

Never went to church except on my family and friends' funeral, wedding or baptismal event only.

I pray at home, and talks to God anywhere with my joy and burden as if he is there with me.

I never believe whatever those humans running the church say, they make no sense.

I do not believe in religion that means being catholic, christian, buddhist, muslim, etc.

Religion that means belief in God then I believe in God and his miracles. :)

13 hours ago, nIGHT said:

Your welcome. :)

Never went to church except on my family and friends' funeral, wedding or baptismal event only.

I pray at home, and talks to God anywhere with my joy and burden as if he is there with me.

I never believe whatever those humans running the church say, they make no sense.

I do not believe in religion that means being catholic, christian, buddhist, muslim, etc.

I was a troll , BTW. Just got kicks out of annoying the admins. 

I am agnostic. I dont like to believe stuff without evidence - go, science! ??

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 4:34 AM, nIGHT said:

Your idea about religion/spirituality is spot on. That's exactly how I feel as well, and that's exactly how people in general should feel about religion. I have gone from being an atheist to agnostic to being spiritual rather than remaining within the narrow confines of organized religion which often breeds ignorance and encourages hatred even while having a veneer of peace and kindness.

On 12 October 2016 at 7:18 AM, calguyhunk said:

Your idea about religion/spirituality is spot on. That's exactly how I feel as well, and that's exactly how people in general should feel about religion. I have gone from being an atheist to agnostic to being spiritual rather than remaining within the narrow confines of organized religion which often breeds ignorance and encourages hatred even while having a veneer of peace and kindness.

religions don't encourage hatred? they encourage forgiveness

My reply was lost due to site being offline.

It was very very long. I don't think I can do it again like that. Sorry.

This is long too but if you are lazy then read the last important sentences of this post! That will sum up everything I said here (topic).

I did write some out-of-this-world argument there.

It might convince you to change your views but I am not convincing anyone here, so I will not rewrite it again.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise or it's God's will those will not be known to man, as I wrote some very controversial issues.

Anyway, to make things simple, you are already destined to be a believer or non-believer no matter what journey will be your fate.

atheist->agnostic->spiritual or just born-believer or to a born-believer->atheist->re-awaken or born-believer->agnostic or agnostic->re-awaken or agnostic->atheist

Those are just some simple path on fate (not a typo, I really meant fate here) whether you're a believer or not.

Put it with ignorance, and you can see how complicated one's fate will be, along with other states of viewpoint.

It didn't matter whether you believe it or not, as long as your belief is respected and you are not forced to believe what you don't want to.

To each his own, things must be that way, otherwise one will be in a state of being oppressed of his/her free will.

So what matters to me is out of anyone's business, same thing with you, I will not convince you to something you already made up your mind.

The only way I share is if you ask for it, the "evidence" or "proof" your seeking of in a scientific manner.

But I already said, if you are destined to be a believer, without my help or anyone's, like calguyhunk, you will find your way as He will call upon you (guide you to find your way back to Him).

When He calls upon you, and you didn't listen, then you are like a stubborn kid, you will not find your way back to Him.

Just like in real life, you are told to be good and study hard so life will be easier for you,

but you didn't listen, for what "proof" or "evidence" I can show you that there is this much better "reward" in life waiting for you.

You (the poor kid) say, "The rich and powerful will have an easier life, I am poor, so what proof can you show me I will get rich and powerful?"

See, he is looking at the wrong place to find happiness, This kid will not surely prepare to face adult life (life after death).

Another kids said: "Well, as he (the poor kid) said about life, I am rich and powerful, as well as knowledgeable on all things and technology, I am sure to have an easier life."

But then, riches, knowledge, power, achievements will not mean anything and is of no value in the real adult life (life after death),

for what matters is how you obey God's will and that is reduced to only 2 commandments.

So this is like a kid who grows up and met his wife who married him only for his money, riches and fame, when he ran out of those, what will he has left?

He forgot to be good. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

The kid who listen is like a kid who try to do what his Father (let's put God here, do not take it literally) told him (God's wil) how to live life (2 commandments).

He grew up into a fine mannered young gentleman. Though he is poor, the ladies admired him of his qualities.

He married one lady that knows he has nothing but of those good qualities. I hope he will be happy, for our Father (God, not to be taken literally!) blesses him.

Belief then is like the chicken or egg case, which comes first?

When proof is shown to you first it is going to question your confidence to "believe".

Will you still choose the wrong answer after knowing the right answer? You are not dumb right?

But one of the requirements to save our soul is to believe first (to believe in Him-The Holy Trinity) , just like when someone good to you said this:

"I am your father/mother/brother/sister/friend. I will not do things that can harm you.

But please believe me, those gangs/mobs you mingle with will get you into trouble."

The evidence is you will end up in jail, which is the regret.

Just like our childhood friends, when one's life is shitty, you might try to help.

If he will not accept your help then it is no longer your business.

If he ends up in such trouble (went to hell), then the most you can do is offer your sympathy. hehehe!

So to each his own in saving one's soul from the fires of hell, as our God said so.

To each his own in finding the TRUTH, rather than just sitting there, complaining, waiting for proof to be presented in a dinner plate.

The poor kid is also a very lazy kid. He will be waiting for riches and power to just come to him, but you know better. Right?

(********* the last important sentences ***************)

Let this be clear, I am not convincing you, so please do not stereotype us that we want to convince you.

I already cared by giving you tips and some simple parable on how to treat belief or non-belief.

Just like calguyhunk, he seeks for the "truth" (the "experience"), he found the truth he is looking for (the one he felt is the right TRUTH), and he believes it. He takes chance to believe in GOD. (He is just like "The Penitent Thief" on the crucifixion who takes chance to ask forgiveness to Jesus, if He is really the True Son of God and ask Him to remember him when He gets to heaven rather than believing those accusations of those corrupted pharisees against Jesus Christ.)

That "experience" of finding the truth and even miracles is a very important proof that you are destined to be a believer or not.

As I said to those who are investing in the stock market, DO NOT BELIEVE WHATEVER THEY SAID TO YOU (religion and church that is run by human beings and not by GOD's will), as well as DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAID TO YOU (that I am convincing you), it is better you "experience" it yourself. ;)

Archived