Life and Immortality

Jogs

Every kind of life on this planet starts from just a single cell. A single cell divides and divides and divides to form a full life form. So, this single first cell holds all the information that it needs to transform itself to a whole living being. Apart from that it also has all the bio-chemicals needed for this kind of transformation. Also, it has to undertake the whole physical process to transform itself. So, a single cell grows to form a whole body then it starts to grow in size and at a point it stops growing and starts to weather away and in the end it dies. But at the time when all the growth stops still there are some body parts that don't stop to grow like the hair and the nails. This means that some kind of information tells the body to stop growing. May be the first cell always remains in the body and it regulates everything. So, what if this information could be hacked like telling your body not to stop growing, like telling it to put new cells inplace of those that have died. Our skin actually does that and it could be done to the whole of the body. That means we won't get old and we will never die. 
 Actually living beings die because they need to give way to a new generation, its just like you throw away your old phone when you get a new one. But we die and get recycled giving way to a slightly better new generation. This new generation is not better physically but its information is a little bit advanced than their previous generation. We are actually some kind of robots build by some kind of Aliens. Robots that are self sufficient that is they can make their own energy using things (food ) from their surrounding. Also, we are self replicating, we create nearly identical replicas of our selves without any outside intervention. 
 So, death is not the ultimate truth. Immortality is achievable, we just need to tweak some settings

• Replies 11
  • Views 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's is already know since long time ago, DNA/RNA are just source code of any life form known in the earth, and when somebody find a way to read and modify it, then anything is possible, even create new hair colours, eye colours, or more complex things like removing bad cells automatically, reconstruct any extremity lost (like some reptiles), etc.

The only input I can really add to this is your first 8 cells or something get duplicated.

Apparently it takes 7-8 years for every cell to be replaced in your body with your starting cells which is sort of like your base - where it started from scratch.

That's why I believe if you've gotten something messed up in your brain / body from either damage by pharmaceuticals or environmental related damage,

I think it should be 7-8 years needed to pass for the bad cells to be replaced by your base (first starting cells).

-- I know I may not be accurate as it's been awhile since I tried recalling this information.

Feel free to check out

Chiron Last - 3 part series of "The Golden Web" 1-3 hours long per clip

ViBe FreQ - Quick snippets of Chiron's knowledge gathered from studying language and etymology.

Why such human obssesion with immortality?

- Can the soul die? - Hermes said

- Yes, - said the voice of Osiris, - many die going down into matter. If the soul, in its unbridled love of matter lose the memory of their origin, taivshayasya it divine spark that can turn into a shining star, returns to the air space, and the "soul dissipated in eddies gross elements."

That was a part of a conversation beween Hermes Trismegistus and Osiris.

Death is a way to re-encounter our "real me". I recommend you to investigate what personality was for classic Greece and actual hermeticism.

EDIT: Found (I was searching for the best way to set it forth, because i am not engish speaker by default)

Our word "personality" comes from the Greek word "persona" which was the mask Greek actors wore and of which they said it was "the mask through which the gods spoke". For gods read our own souls. The personality’s job is also to guard the soul.

PS: Please… excuse my not so good english level.

As Richard Dawnkins said: "gene is based on selfishness"

So the base for the "hunger" in our "hearts" is life itself. The fight against that wannagrow hunger is individual.

“You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power--he's free again.” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

That's why i couldn't trust a conventional heaven. I think about that kind of heaven as a trap made to mislead us… to keep us far from next step (step to perfection).

Nice article.

As of now, we know that when the sperm fertilizes the egg, it is the start of a human life development. But how were the first two human existed? May be it is the result of two Alien's mating. Or may be some kind of chemical reaction under earth's certain condition have responsible for the generation of many unique cells which were later developed into different species according to their unique characteristics. May be the chimps are not out ancestors. We could be developed from unique cells.

About immortality, even we trap the first cell, we may not have the power to understand it's elements and functions. If we do, it will be the end too.

All I hear is the talk from material aspects. Where is metaphysical explanation. There is a soul which is attached to this material body. Look at he great civilizations, they knew the key facts either from black arts or from religion about he true nature of the the unseen. I am amazed at this point of time that we know everything about the material world but no knowledge of spiritual world. There is a life after death and it is eternal meaning no death. I base this on the notion that justice in this world cannot occur. Look at the countless examples you see everyday. There is beginning and an end to everything in this world whether some one likes or not.

Evolution is a strange thing, it would break completely with immortality.

Look at the universe, the biggest thing human mind can imagine, it's a prime example of life and death, evolution.

2 hours ago, Ghazi said:

All I hear is the talk from material aspects. Where is metaphysical explanation. There is a soul which is attached to this material body. Look at he great civilizations, they knew the key facts either from black arts or from religion about he true nature of the the unseen. I am amazed at this point of time that we know everything about the material world but no knowledge of spiritual world. There is a life after death and it is eternal meaning no death. I base this on the notion that justice in this world cannot occur. Look at the countless examples you see everyday. There is beginning and an end to everything in this world whether some one likes or not.

I recommend you to read abut Robert Lanza's biocentrism. It talks about the idea that life creates universe… understanding "life" as the consciousness. In other words: your consiousness makes the experience in where/when present you "live". If you take this, what most people call "life" is just a lie… even death too.

I believe in the creation of life for a purpose. This world is created for a test. It has so much variables involved. It is both simple and at the same time complicated as well. The creation of life and that of human beings and this universe no accident and it was by design. I believe there is great injustice in this world and we do not get what we want or deserve. Life in this way pretty unfair. But to look at someone who is content without having nothing to go by is truly a great experience. Death is actual reality. I believe that every conscience human being will be judged after death and will asked about every action he took in this life and what reaction it had on others and the universe as well

On 28/9/2016 at 1:24 AM, Ghazi said:

I believe in the creation of life for a purpose. This world is created for a test. It has so much variables involved. It is both simple and at the same time complicated as well. The creation of life and that of human beings and this universe no accident and it was by design. I believe there is great injustice in this world and we do not get what we want or deserve. Life in this way pretty unfair. But to look at someone who is content without having nothing to go by is truly a great experience. Death is actual reality. I believe that every conscience human being will be judged after death and will asked about every action he took in this life and what reaction it had on others and the universe as well

That purpose is learning (because it gives us chance to get closer to perfection), but we can learn even with a fake scenario around us. Imagine what a chaos if we (such imperfect beings) reached the real one.

The orthodox science says that we are living cause a large sequence of almost imposible improbabilities.

The purpose for "life" doesn't make it real… it just make the reason to "be".

About the injustice… i don't believe in the idea of the conventional God… i think God is everithing. That means it has good and bad things… but the difference (so the separation too) between both are a product of our individualism.

Soul is the software inside us. As  I have said earlier also, we are just like computers and mobile phones. The physical body being the hardware and the soul is the software. An OS makes us do the things just to survive and its present in all living beings. There is also sophisticated software over the OS, and we Humans have the most sophisticated ones that help us to do intelligent work like thinking, imagining, talking etc. When we die this software gets transfered to some sort of cloud storage, some where in the Universe. As the software never gets destroyed it has always been said that the soul never dies. Just think, no body can see and feet the soul, then how come the ancient people ever say that it never dies? Were they told about it?

Archived