Louis Farrakhan Supports Trump

flash48

I had to read this several times. This is hard to believe.  The US Presidential election is starting to get entertaining, interesting, and amazing.

Louis Farrakhan, an African-American Muslim, prefers Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton, saying President Obama and the Democratic Party have failed black voters.
In an unexpected move, Farrakhan told black voters in Washington, D.C., that President Barack Obama has done nothing to help the struggling African-American community and is only interested in preserving his legacy.  “Mr. President, you’re from Chicago and so am I,” said Farrakhan.

“Your people are suffering and dying in the streets. You failed to do what should have been done.”

Louis Farrakhan is the leader of the religious group the Nation of Islam, the oldest African-American nationalist organization in the United States.

Farrakhan said Obama is only endorsing Hillary because he wants her to preserve his legacy, which is the Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. – Obamacare).

Minister Farrakhan said black voters should vote in Donald Trump and “let him do what he wants.”

Farrakhan said Obama is not a true leader, but merely a stooge of white establishment Democrats who ignore the plight of struggling African-Americans.

“I visited the worst neighborhoods [in Chicago]. I talked to the gangs. And while I was out there they said ‘You know, Farrakhan, the president ain’t never come here. Could you get him to come and look after us?’”

Farrakhan continued: “If you can’t go and see them, then don’t worry about your legacy because the white people that you served so well, they’ll preserve your legacy.  But you didn’t earn your legacy with us. We put you there.”

“As Muslims, we have hope that Trump can guide America toward the right direction,” said Sadiq Tarar, founder of American Muslims for Trump.

Farrakhan also slammed the Democratic Party, saying career politicians like Hillary have made empty promises to help the African-American community but delivered nothing:

“So you Democrats, you been their [African-American] party a long time. What did you get? You got a president who’s worried about his legacy. You want Hillary to get in to protect your legacy because Trump said the minute he gets in, he is going to reverse the Affordable Care Act. Because that is your signature achievement.”

Farrakhan continued: “There’s your legacy, Mr. President: It’s in the streets with your suffering people.”

Louis Farrakhan joins a growing chorus of black voters who are dumping Hillary, saying the Democratic Party has taken African-American and minority voters for granted for the past 50 years.

Hillary Clinton called Trump supporters, including Latinos, African-Americans, evangelicals and women, racist, sexist xenophobes who belong in a “basket of deplorables.” (Twitter)

Clarence Henderson, an African-American civil rights leaders, recently endorsed Donald Trump, saying it’s time to vote out say-anything, do-nothing politicians like Hillary and vote in real change.

“Politicians are a dime a dozen,” Henderson told CNN. “Donald Trump is a businessman, and America is a business.”

Henderson explained: “One of the biggest problems in America right now, especially in black communities, is the lack of jobs. Trump has proven that he knows how to create jobs.”

This election cycle, African-American voters like Bruce Carter, a former Bernie Sanders supporter who backs Trump, say Hillary and complacent Democrats are in for a rude awakening. “The Democrat establishment is about to learn the hard way that they don’t own the minority vote,” Carter promised.

You can find the full article here:

http://www.theimproper.com/142510/muslim-african-american-leader-louis-farrakhan-supports-trump/

• Replies 4
  • Views 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ballistic Gelatin

This presidential election cycle is getting stranger and weirder by the day. It's almost as if the campaigns are taking place on one of those many new-found "exoplanets". Light-years from Earth...and reality. 

I can't wait until the sunrise of Nov. 9, 2016. That is, if the Sun actually rises, preferably in the East. :blink:

On 22/9/2016 at 9:29 PM, flash48 said:

The US Presidential election is starting to get entertaining, interesting, and amazing.

As we approach the Election Day...:tooth:

On 9/23/2016 at 5:28 PM, Ballistic Gelatin said:

This presidential election cycle is getting stranger and weirder by the day. It's almost as if the campaigns are taking place on one of those many new-found "exoplanets". Light-years from Earth...and reality. 

I can't wait until the sunrise of Nov. 9, 2016. That is, if the Sun actually rises, preferably in the East. :blink:

Yes I agree.  People from both parties are crossing party lines. I find it amazing that former Republican presidents (The Bushes) are voting for Hillary,

Somehow, this Presidential election got turned into a reality show.

Archived