YouTuber shares a bizarre guide to beating your migraine in TWO minutes

Batu69

How to get rid of a headache in TWO minutes: Man shares a bizarre guide to beating your migraine - and racks up millions of views 

• YouTuber Kamil K. Wawrzyszko has shared a guide to ending a headache
  • Involves visualising what colour and shape the headache is
  • Viewers asked if he was a wizard but others were more cynical

Whether it's a dull ache or feels like your skull's in a vice, most people have suffered from a headache. 

In fact, according to research, around 40 per cent of Britons suffer from headaches at some point to the extent that it affects their quality of life. 

But if you've tried popping a painkiller, sniffing lavender and downing a coffee to no avail, a YouTuber claims he has a simple but extremely effective trick that may be just the ticket.

How To Get Rid Of Headache Or Migraine In 2 Minutes Or Less

379939F300000578-3753648-image-a-5_14722

Got a headache that just won't go away? YouTuber Kamil K. Wawrzyszko  has shared a bizarre and simple guide to ending a headache in just two minutes - and viewers claim it works

Kamil K. Wawrzyszko, a business consultant and YouTuber of Kamil's View fame, has shared a guide to ending a headache in just two minutes.  

The video, which he first posted in 2012 but has gone viral this week and has received 1,685,571 views, sees Kamil sharing a weird trick.

Speaking to the camera, he said: 'Although I am not a qualified doctor or psychologist, I have helped numerous people with their headaches, sleep patterns, and other health issues'.

He then poses three simple questions to viewers, asking them: 'Where is your headache? What colour is it? What shape is it?'.

He calls on viewers to visualise these before asking them again four more times.

If you've tried popping a painkiller, sniffing lavender and downing a coffee to no avail, a YouTuber claims he has a simple but extremely effective trick that may be just the ticket

If you've tried popping a painkiller, sniffing lavender and downing a coffee to no avail, a YouTuber claims he has a simple but extremely effective trick that may be just the ticket

'By now it should have gone,' he says. 'If it didn't, you may need to watch this a few times; in most cases it works.

In a separate video, he explains how he thinks it works.

Whilst he trick may seem bizarre, people claim their headaches have actually diminished as a result of following his instructions

Whilst he trick may seem bizarre, people claim their headaches have actually diminished as a result of following his instructions

'The more you look at things, the more they disappear,' he claims.

Whilst the trick may seem bizarre, people claim their headaches have actually diminished as a result of following his instructions. 

'Are you a wizard? It worked..,' said one viewer. 'Wow! It worked! (Well I had to watch it several times)', added another.

Another lady thanked him for his trick, saying: 'Thank you. You have taught me a way to release migraine naturally. I am VERY grateful,' and another viewer was equally thrilled: 'Oh my God I had a very bad headache and then it was gone after I thought about those questions I'm so freaked out, thank you so much,' she said.

Others were less than impressed, with one user saying: 'It still hurts a little in my left temple but it helped a little ,' and another claiming: 'It worked only for 30 sec but after that headache came back.'

Article source

• Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived