craigslist question

bruinator

Hi, For those of you have used craigslist in the past or present, I was wondering if there is a way to find out how many ppl has viewed your ad?

thx

• Replies 5
  • Views 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, bruinator said:

Hi, For those of you have used craigslist in the past or present, I was wondering if there is a way to find out how many ppl has viewed your ad?

thx

Craigslist does not provide this service, however there are some third parties that do.  

Monitorhits dot com has a method of tracking hits.  Here is the basic info from their website.

We generate an image with a unique tracking code that you copy and paste into your craigslist ad. 

When people visit your ad, our server is notified and saves their ip address, location, and browser info.

Our servers tabulate the information into useful graphs and maps so that you can easily analyze your ads performance.

http://monitorhits.com/

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2016 at 11:41 PM, straycat19 said:

Craigslist does not provide this service, however there are some third parties that do.  

Monitorhits dot com has a method of tracking hits.  Here is the basic info from their website.

This doesnt work unless I am doing something wrong that i dont know about. May be someone can clue me in on how to use it correctly if it is even possible?

thx

Archived