Windows 10 Digital License Re-Activation Utility

i found this article on MDL.

The tool is in fact a simple batch file

i think nsaners would give it a try and see if it's really working

Maybe there are some other methods but i didn't tested any of them

This one neither!

================================================================

Author's Notes:

I want to share a tool that I made named : Digital License Re-Activation Utility
The purpose of this tool is to backup and restore digital license activation from an upgraded Windows 10 offline.

Note : It's not 100% original made by me, I'm just copying codes from other sources and edit it.

Extra note : The product key included in the batch file have a partial code : 3V66T. If this wasn't a generic key, please let me know so I can delete it from the batch.

Changelog :
- Fixed the bug that prevent the backup file to be created at working folder by switching the xcopy to copy
- About the product key, I still include the one that I mention before. If it wasn't a generic key, please let me know, so I may delete it from the batch.
If someone have a different key installed when upgrading to Windows 10, just edit the batch file at line 84 with your own product key

Download:

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/19NCSBMU/

Credits to Chrystopher@MDL

• Replies 10
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Once you successfully activate Digital Entitlement License I do not think you need to backup and restore activation Via any third party tools.

During reinstall Windows if you keep internet ON MS identify your machine as a digital activated PC in the past and you will be activated automatically.

2 hours ago, november_ra1n said:

Once you successfully activate Digital Entitlement License I do not think you need to backup and restore activation Via any third party tools.

During reinstall Windows if you keep internet ON MS identify your machine as a digital activated PC in the past and you will be activated automatically.

I could not be more in agreement. ^_^

4 hours ago, november_ra1n said:

i know, but the author said : "The purpose of this tool is to backup and restore digital license activation from an upgraded Windows 10 offline"

This is supposed to work without any connection to internet and as i said above: i didn't tested it

it was posted here for testing purpose only

i already re-installed windows 10 two times and it kept activation cause it's the same hardware

but i didn't tested any offline solution

i see it creating problems in those cases which also have office installed and where we use a restore tool to restore activation. this tool i guess only restores win activation and not office. so the person will eihter have to get connected online for office activation or use another backup/restore tool.

49 minutes ago, jordan4x said:

i know, but the author said : "The purpose of this tool is to backup and restore digital license activation from an upgraded Windows 10 offline"

This is supposed to work without any connection to internet and as i said above: i didn't tested it

it was posted here for testing purpose only

i already re-installed windows 10 two times and it kept activation cause it's the same hardware

but i didn't tested any offline solution

its better to backup specially when you upgrade one or more of your component (hard drive cpu and board)

Advanced Tokens Manager working fine for me

7 minutes ago, visualbuffs said:

Advanced Tokens Manager working fine for me

Activation restored offline?

7 hours ago, jordan4x said:

upgraded Windows 10 offline.

Whooaatt is with this way ?

Here is what you need to do to clean install Windows 10 on a computer system.

You need a Windows 10 DVD or ISO image for that. If you don't have one get it
Download the tool from Microsoft's website to create the ISO image.
Make sure you pick the right architecture and version.
Burn the ISO, mount it or extract it.
Navigate to the folder \Windows\x64\sources or P:\Windows\x32\sources and drag&drop the file gatherosstate.exe to the desktop.
Run the file afterwards.
It creates GenuineTicket.xml on the desktop.
This file is needed so copy it to a USB drive or other location.
Run a clean install of Windows 10 afterwards on the system.
Make sure you skip the product key.
Once you are done and in Windows 10, copy the file GenuineTicket.xml to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\ClipSVC\GenuineTicket.
The folder is hidden by default.
If you cannot see it, select File > Options > View > Show hidden files, folders and drives in File Explorer.
Reboot the PC.

1 hour ago, Harmen Rapp said:

Whooaatt is with this way ?

i know about the genuine ticket trick

i was asking him. i never said it's working this way!

Meaning, the author of this article is talking about offline activation only!

Installed Win 10 Pro x64. Some point Windows is too slow. Mount .iso, then upgraded Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Pro :lmao:. New Windows again and all software installed. :rasta:Upgraded offline and still activated.

On 8/24/2016 at 1:27 AM, jordan4x said:

On 8/24/2016 at 1:27 AM, jordan4x said:

yep offline

Archived