Acronis True Image 2017 20.0 Build 5534

jalaffa

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to oliverjia and tomm for the update.

Download

• Replies 120
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Wolverine1977 said:

Is this like v16 where you have to login with an Acronis account?

Yes and this time we cant skip login, nova-s is having trouble...

18 minutes ago, hajj_3 said:

anyone know why the bootable iso is nearly 3x bigger?

It includes an outdated windows installer of Acronis TI 2017. And they changed the packing format for the ISO again. Rufus could not burn this ISO directly to USB anymore. Bummer.

7 minutes ago, Crazycanuk said:

I think you must use YUMI to transfer this to USB 

Yumi did not work for me.

10 minutes ago, Crazycanuk said:

I think you must use YUMI to transfer this to USB 

Well, if use GRUB as boot loader, YUMI can indeed create a boot USB - however, it's structure is similar to what Grub4DOS used to do, so no UEFI/Secure boot support. It only works on MBR legacy systems. All my computer systems are UEFI/Secure boot, so could not use YUMI. 

But thanks for the heads-up.

Airstream_Bill

Wait for the Medicine.  If you have Shadow Defender go to shadow mode.  Turn off you Internet Connection Install Acronis make sure you have it activated while off line then Create a USB Recovery Media. 

i just checked the version and build after downloading boot disk from here and burning to disk and it says build 5033, not 5034. anyone else checked theirs?

I have for the fun created a WinPE based iso with the trial installer, don't think it shows as trial when booting the WinPE based version up.

Site: http://uptobox.com
Sharecode[?]: /qho0cqq3jhvq

Not Tested

13 minutes ago, MKVlover said:

I have for the fun created a WinPE based iso with the trial installer, don't think it shows as trial when booting the WinPE based version up.

Site: http://uptobox.com
Sharecode[?]: /qho0cqq3jhvq

Not Tested

I will test your ISO.

I always just use easy2boot. A free program here. www.nsaneforums.com/topic/274936-easy2boot-usb-182-final/

I've got ISO's from Acronis,Paragon, and Marcrium on mine. Also WIN 10 ISO. Works great. Tested with this version of ATI. 

@xanax

You are the man! This Linux boot ISO is what I really need. No need to install, clean, neat, efficient for offline backup. 

Thanks for the heads-up. Tested/working great.

just to be on the safe side, which is the link for the 5034 boot cd, please? i've now downloaded from 2 separate links, burned to disk and both are 5533

6 minutes ago, kevpc said:

just to be on the safe side, which is the link for the 5034 boot cd, please? i've now downloaded from 2 separate links, burned to disk and both are 5033

Use xanax link from post for build 5534.

Archived