UN-rootable Android phone

Sylence

2 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

Screenshot_2016-09-07-00-11-04.png

Friend that does not actually unlock the bootloader . .

Think more on the description/words: "Allow the bootloader to be unlocked"  , means it will allow the bootloader unlocking process . , you still have to go through all the bootloader/OEM unlocking process described earlier by Togijak , but if you don't enable this thing (OEM Unlock) in Developer Options, the process will not work, if OEM Unlock is enabled, the process (if done correctly) will work . . 

In short - it only makes the bootloader unlockable - but does not actually unlock it .

^_^

• Replies 63
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sylence

• Togijak

• NaJeEb303

• SandStone

3 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

Screenshot_2016-09-07-00-11-04.png

@saeed_dc

Sorry but if you are unable to read I don't trust your words anymore that you do what people is telling you. In the moment I am real mad, people is searching the web and reading postings for you and try to help you and you are telling us nonsense.

1 hour ago, NaJeEb303 said:

Friend that does not actually unlock the bootloader . .

Think more on the description/words: "Allow the bootloader to be unlocked"  , means it will allow the bootloader unlocking process . , you still have to go through all the bootloader/OEM unlocking process described earlier by Togijak , but if you don't enable this thing (OEM Unlock) in Developer Options, the process will not work, if OEM Unlock is enabled, the process (if done correctly) will work . . 

In short - it only makes the bootloader unlockable - but does not actually unlock it .

^_^

That's not my problem, the description is misleading...then let's forget it, this topic no needs to continue anymore because this phone literary is a dead end.

13 minutes ago, Togijak said:

@saeed_dc

Sorry but if you are unable to read I don't trust your words anymore that you do what people is telling you. In the moment I am real mad, people is searching the web and reading postings for you and try to help you and you are telling us nonsense.

Calm the fuck down lolz 

Thanks for efforts really, but we all saw nothing further can be done.

Edited by saeed_dc

@Togijak

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/275204-un-rootable-android-phone/?#comment-1130469

after this I tried to use the SuperSU package and renamed it to update.zip and put it in SD card, now in recovery mode tried to install it like before but now it tells me this:

Package size is 4M

Checking...0x101

Permit is risk!

Phone is root status.

Installation aborted.

does it mean the phone is rooted or... ?

Edited by saeed_dc

22 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

Using the second tutorial, the bootloader is successfully unlocked and phone is reset.

I'd say try the root programs at least once after bootloader unlock, it may work with unlocked bootloader who knows . , try kingoroot etc . . i assume you are now quite familiar with these programs :P

On 9/10/2016 at 2:41 AM, NaJeEb303 said:

I'd say try the root programs at least once after bootloader unlock, it may work with unlocked bootloader who knows . , try kingoroot etc . . i assume you are now quite familiar with these programs :P

Tried a couple apps, still nothing.

It's perfectly fine if it doesn't get rooted though. It does what i want for me and it's perfect, about the battery it got a 4000mA pack inside and works like a charm. I only paid 130 $ for it and if i wanted to buy a phone from brands..say HTC or Sony or Samsung ( With the Same hardware specs ) then i needed to pay double or triple in some cases. 

Edited by saeed_dc

On 09/09/2016 at 0:44 PM, saeed_dc said:

does it mean the phone is rooted or... ?

No, unlocking the boot loader is just the first step in rooting your handset. Scrolling through the thread I can see there are many links which will now help you root your device.

What you do need to ensure is that you install some kind of recovery option, like twrp, and then BACKUP your phone before doing anything else. After backing a backup, install Xposed (Android version dependent.)

6 hours ago, Dodel said:

No, unlocking the boot loader is just the first step in rooting your handset. Scrolling through the thread I can see there are many links which will now help you root your device.

What you do need to ensure is that you install some kind of recovery option, like twrp, and then BACKUP your phone before doing anything else. After backing a backup, install Xposed (Android version dependent.)

And while you were surfing thru the thread you didn't notice that I said there is no custom recovery for this phone?

38 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

And while you were surfing thru the thread you didn't notice that I said there is no custom recovery for this phone?

Unofficial TWRP : Untested.

Or : This one : - Here.

Or if you can read Russian : - Here.

Or this one : Here

I think it's fair to say one of them should work...

Edited by Dodel

50 minutes ago, Dodel said:

Unofficial TWRP : Untested.

Or : This one : - Here.

Or if you can read Russian : - Here.

Or this one : Here

I think it's fair to say one of them should work...

Unofficial TWRP : this is not for Y6 pro, only Y6

Or : This one : uses same source as the suspicious page below, all are recognized as spam domains.

Or if you can read Russian :  looks like the image is for " HUAWEI SCL-L01 " and that's different from my build number. they have 2 different ROMs.  btw it's not Russian, it's Polish. 

Or this one : Looks Suspicious AF! also those comments' dates are static meaning whenever you visit that web page it shows you the comments are posted today , yesterday and 2 days ago.